DAYS: "90210" actress Annalynne McCord on her way to Salem

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She saw Bonnie having sex with Lucas and literally dropped dead. Pretty easy to reverse by Days standards. Judith was the most recent actress to play Anjelica when she appeared as a ghost to Hattie in 2018, but Days has reversed ghost deaths before as well.

• Members

Yes, I know I'm starting to wonder if this is the weird stalker dude I had on another forum. It's the same sort of talk and formula. It's stupid to post this in public but yeah, since I was accused of being him it's just weird, lol. But maybe soap opera fans have an over-arching mental health issue we need to deal with.

• Members

I am the official Worst DAYS Prognosticator on the board, having acquired the title for my theory that Chad mistakenly killed Abby during a blackout.

Please register in order to view this content

However, I don't think this new character will turn out to Abby, because it is only a one-year contract. 

I think she'll be a love interest for Chad, and she will undoubtedly have a secret past.  But, I believe Abby is dead-dead, until DAYS gets a new writer.