2023 Daytime Emmys Live Discussion Thread

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is the new Heather Tom for Bradley Bell: he's going to give her an Emmy bait story once-per-year to get one guaranteed Emmy each year, because he knows he won't be winning for writing, series or directing.

I could've sworn they broke up some time ago.. so that's surprising to me.

• Members

Soap hub did an interview with JMW and she said she submitted some Monaco stuff, Steffy finding out Finn died and the clip the Daytime Emmy's account showed on twitter(aftermath of Finn's death)

she presented as a Legacy winner from 1980

BOLD won at the creative arts emmy for Jessica Featherstone who is the costume designer lol

• Members

Saw La Lucci's speech. Sobbed throughout! I get it but I wish they didn't have Shemar present it to her. I mean Eden was right there 

Please register in order to view this content

Speaking of - I loved when Susan shouted her out in the audience. How does she look exactly the same?! Gorgeous! 

Super thrilled for Sonya too. 

• Webmaster

I am not addressing, responding to or commenting specifically on any particular topic that was brought up with a political slant, but I will say this:

DO NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS THREAD. There is a thread for all that (go find it yourself)

Regardless of their political leanings, this is not the place for it. I don't care if you like Biden or Trump. MAGA or YES, WE CAN! This is not the place for any B.S.