B&B October 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

YR basically wants to be in it's own universe, they acknowledge Sally and her past in LA but that's about it. When it comes to Sheila etc it's ignored lol

BOLD seems open to doing what it can but can't do much if JG/YR don't GAF lol 

Interesting

Edited by dragonflies

• Members

Mmmmmm... You dirty drangonflies

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't know you had it in you. When do these episodes appear? Well it be Finn vs Hollis?

Tanner's acting has been so bland lately. I'm not sure if it's because he's bored with the repetitive material or not.

Yup but it's stupid not to take this opportunity to do so.

Sheila and Li were a nice surprise. Enjoyed their scenes. Hollis is so hot. But the episodes were ruined by Liam. Liam is such a mess of character. The writing is awful for him. The man he hated and divorced his wife because of a kiss... he now talks to him like nothing happen. His stalking of Steffy is sick and creepy.

Liam is why I stopped watching again. I hope the rumors of him being killed off are true. 

I'll probably watch the fashion show and then tune back out. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

This is so odd but I haven't seen it this week and I at least would catch 5 minutes.  And I had kind of waited for the fashion show.  Meh.   The couple of times I saw the doctor delivering the news over and over and over about Eric's still mystery disease?  Or did they ever say what it even is?  Then the yawner of "he's dying".   God, we all are and dude is like 85 or 90.  Of course he's dying.  LOL.  Whether by a strange disease or other - we're ALL DYING but he's 85 or 90.  Meh.  I'm so callous.  

• Members

Yeah, it’s mostly been that way with both shows, since Bill Bell died and his writers stepped down. I know Y&R has had B&B characters come over the past 15 plus years, but it’s always more for guest spots, and never really about any actual plot that connects both shows. 

Is Clifton saying Liam is becoming a villain or he would want to see Liam become one? Cause I’m not gonna lie I think he could pull off having Liam really embrace his dark side. I mean he’s basically been a villain all this time anyways. 

• Members

I agree. I don't think Tracey Bregman has the power to dictate storylines.

Maybe you're callous, but you're also right. I'm already sick of that cough and the shot of blood on his handkerchief.

Even worse is seeing these "couture" designs he's creating in his living room. THIS is the best collection he's ever done? Those gowns could not be more generic.

• Members

Somehow I doubt that Tracey would hate the storyline that not only pretty much guaranteed her a spot on Y&R for life, but also produced scenes that rank right up there with Y&R's most iconic moments.

Now whether she wants to revisit it is an entirely different matter.

Shifting Liam to his dark side makes sense - he can't be the good guy anymore, especially with Dr. Feelgood on canvas. It's overdue. Plus, it'll give Brad the excuse to finally do Looke.