Days: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nah, sorry, I only meant without all that tormented Drama Soaps do with Gay characters struggling with their sexual identities! Of course that's still better than ignoring The Process like Soaps seem to be doing more recently, I Hope Sydney Comes To Lighten up things a bit, not to enhance the craziness! But you actually made me realize a child of Sami and EJ's can't exactly be normal!

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So being gay is not normal?

Really? Only Leo was left in the canvas that is gay. That's not a lot.

My aunt had 4 kids. Her 2 sons are gay and one of her daughters is a lesbian so its very possible.

Oh and the normal straight one is all fucked up. She's a hot mess!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I just hope they cast Sydney soon-gay or straight.  She's always getting into off screen messes Sami has to jet off to deal with.  I need to meet her.

Tbh, I don't find GT as great as everyone else.  I think she could be good as Billie or something, but I must be missing her charm.  I haven't ever gotten her full appeal.  

• Members

I wish someone would remind Nicole how much Sydney and Tate once meant to her, now that she's got a miracle pregnancy and seems to have forgotten about them.  Talk about out of sight, out of mind.  It's only slightly worse than the fact that EJ hasn't visited his daughter in months.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Sorry to say this, but after today, I think Days needs this strike as much as the Guild does. God, I hope somebody takes over the writing.

One thing at least, this Abe [!@#$%^&*] finally seems to be coming to an end. 

And, Abe’s robe is the exact same style and color as a pair of pajama pants that I used to have

They’re might be a rootable couple for him #Dandrew 

• Members

Didn't I already retract that?

But sorry there's been a while since I got to really accompany this hot mess of a show, I watched last week and that was it, sorry

Well I guess you never know with people, The only predictable thing about humanity is being unpredictable 

I think my previous answer serves for this one too

I think it's her naturality, I don't know if it's me but I found all of her works human, fluid, Kelly, Dinah and Phyllis were multidimensional characters during her portrayals, that's my read on her charm

Yep! And let's not get started on Holly! I never see her with that kid! If Chloe hasn't been so messed up lately I would say Holly was better off with her!

EJ never seem to mind his kids much after they could walk, I don't remember him being that crazy about Johnny after he was out of the crib for Example, if Johnny wasn't living with him, I Wonder If they would have a relationship at all!

Edited by Joseph

• Members

It was her who wrote with Ron until 2019 wasn't it??? Hopefully she'll be able to put that show back on track, The Show Began to get lost after she left

Me Too!

and I See Gwen finding Them and Fliping!!!! But will she Marry Dimitri though? I have my doubts

• Members

I heard that she went fi-core but I didn’t know if anything was certain.

And I don’t see Andrew being the home wrecker. He’s a much better person than Leo

I kinda would like to see Gwen kill Leo when this all comes out lol and then have Dimitri move on with Andrew

• Members

Well, you might just have a different opinion of GinaT. I would ask if you saw her on GL as Dinah#2? She won an Emmy for that role. 

Oh, I posted a picture of her with Drake & Dee & they were obviously at the studio & had been having a party. Balloons, etc. Here, let me do it again. Maybe I neglected to post it here. If so, sorry.