Days promo: Same old stuff different week!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's continuing, because Ron Carlivati personally believes that if you pound a silly gag into the viewers' skulls often enough, sooner or later, the viewers will begin to love it; and if they don't, then, at the very least, they'll become so numb to it that they'll stop resisting.

Speaking of head trauma, I'm sorry, because I'm trying very hard these days not to criticize the folks who make these shows, but what this show is doing to Abe Carver and to James Reynolds is so foul that Ron, Ken Corday, Albert Alarr and everyone else involved should be indicted.

Edited by Khan

• Soapsuds changed the title to Days promo: Same old stuff different week!!
  • Members

Believe me, no apologies are necessary  

Please register in order to view this content

I’ve said it before: James Reynolds deserves so much better than this. And it looks like I can say the same for Deidre and Mary Beth now too 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

To be fair, I think things like "Body and Soul" would've worked if the rest of the show was intriguing as it would've probably felt like a welcome interlude to what else was going on; in-jokes can work (see the Twin Peaks characters watching a soap opera), but only if everything else is juicy and good, otherwise it just comes off as a distraction to hide the faulty writing overall.

• Members

Why do you think they were so good

It was Wednesday and Thursday. He had this really confident swagger to him, but still came off like a sweetheart

As for racier content, I was hoping for more but we have gotten some more swear words and we practically saw Nicole’s boobs

• Members

This show has been in the dumper for months. The Bo & Hope story gave us hope, but ultimately disappointed everyone. Ron C is so burnt out. 

I mean, yeah, at this point, let's put Robert Scott Wilson (or any of the studs) in just a jockstrap laying on the Kiriakis couch, blowing kiddie bubbles into the air while reading the newspaper.