Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I swear this show has no short-term plan for anything, let alone long-term.  Ron and his team are simply making this [!@#$%^&*] up, one illogical line of dialogue at a time.

• Members

This show is so painful…. It looks like a bad high school production. The dialogue is cheesy, when you know they are going for camp. The actors seem… tired. 

When are we on tap for the next Days reboot? Don’t we deserve a “new plan to save Days” moment?

• Members

It took me awhile, but I finally got what Carlivati & Co. are going for.  They're trying to set themselves apart from everything else on TV and streaming, because there's just so much out there vying for people's attention nowadays that "playing it safe" or even going back to basics might risk getting lost in the crowd.  And okay, it ain't exactly the DAYS I grew up with, or the DAYS that once made the cover of Time magazine, but I'll go along with that.  I just wish the show had a HW/EP team there who could do what Carlivati and Alarr are attempting, only with more taste and savvy.

• Members

What was with all the classic movie references today? The song “Cool” is stuck in my head now

Please register in order to view this content

Tripp is such a great guy I still don’t see why he has so much trouble. He definitely needs a buddy that he can confide in, sort of like how Johnny has Chanel, that why we’d have better understanding as to how he feels. Too bad Joey, Sonny or JJ aren’t on the canvas

And I gotta ask, who picked that hideous wallpaper for Tripp’s apartment? The Seattle apartment in BS2 looked a lot nicer. 

Paulina was annoying today and I hope Sloan gets an apology, from a lot of people actually. 

I’m still not sure about Xander and Chloe though. 

• Members

The wallpaper just sucks. Period. They should hire me for their decorative needs. Or my sister-in-law. We both have great taste. 

I haven't watched DAYS in over a week. The last time I attempted, Kate was cutting fish. I turned it off as my mom wanted to watch Yellowstone with me as she and my dad are Yellowstone virgins, lol! 

Are they still trying with Xander and Chloe? God, make it stop. 

• Members

The thing for me is that I want to like DAYS. I really do. At this moment, I feel like DAYS feels like Guiding Light when MADD stepped down, got fired or whatever. Yeah, I know. Bad analogy, but whatevs.

I guess I'm in for a ride. But, let me tell you something. If I see ONE port o'potty on this show, I'm done. You got me? 

• Members

Jada should really be in charge of the Salem PD.  She's so much smarter than Rafe.

So, as a woman myself, I didn't think Xander asking an unemployed woman that's staying rent free to grab some groceries.  That's not sexist.  It makes sense if she agreed to help out with chores.  That's a pretty easy chore.  She can even get them delivered.  Home cooked breakfast every morning is a stretch, but what does Chloe do all day that she can't grab some groceries and run a vacuum through the house lol.  Buy Xander some microwavable breakfast sandwiches or pop tarts Chloe! This whole try at this romance is a fail, but I actually thought Chloe was being out of line and I am sure that's not how I was supposed to take it. 

Edited by carolineg