Days: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DAYS just can't do business storylines. I'd still like to know how Gabi ran a successful fashion brand. 

If I worked for DiMera, I'd be actively searching LinkedIn and Indeed and anything else to find a new job. Their constant merry-go-round of who's in charge is ridiculous. 

Side note: It's funny how people will refer to Eric as being so virtuous (ex-priest and all), but isn't he also a convicted felon for drunk driving and KILLING someone? I mean, say what you will about Daniel Jonas, but the man is dead because of this virtuous ex-priest. 

• Members

I think TPTB know they can literally put on whoever doing whatever and it'll do well in the context of Peacock. I don't think they use Leo because they think he's amazing. He's like the one on a Housewives show who stirs the pot but isn't actually a character. He's useful to move other stuff forward, they use him to do that. 

Of course, I'm jaded right now because GH is giving me good adventure with characters I don't even really know and this show, with lots of characters I've enjoyed on and off for years, gave me the stupid magic flower nonsense. So, maybe there are writers for Days who, like, think and make choices based on what they think is good. Not really evident to me as a viewer, but I suppose it's possible. 

• Members

I’m tired of Gabi/Stefan. They both can go away. 

As for EJ, I rest my case over what I said about the writing team being tired of him. Hopefully, all this different kind of writing for him is just being built up in order for him to take a darker turn at some point.

I’m still intrigued by Dimitri though and what the endgame is for Kate and that storyline. I just hope it’s done well and doesn’t take the cliched route. Based on the spoilers, we definitely don’t need a third person in the pissing contest. 

And agreed with everyone that it would be interesting if it turns out that he and Andrew had had a thing when he was masquerading as Agent Kyle. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Nice to see Peter again. His scenes with Kate were the only reason to watch this mess of a show.

EJ/Nicole/Eric who's the father switch the test results Sloan Peterson.....was zzz zzz

Why the hell should EJ care about Nicole sleeping with Eric? The story just makes no sense.

Kayla back to work yet her husband is doing dangerous work and her brother is in a coma. In what planet?

Eric looked good!

Chad looked hot!

That's all I got!

Time to eat some breakfast!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Breakfast? It’s lunchtime

Please register in order to view this content

I think EJ would care for a lot of reasons. He does genuinely care about Nicole and I’m sure pride is a big part of it as well. He doesn’t want to lose anything or anyone to Eric.