General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have been wanting Sonny and Alexis to at least hook up again for years. They could play it like a 'secret' affair a la Something's Gotta Give, lol. It can be a transitional thing for both and also allow the characters to openly evaluate their past and relationship in an intelligent way.

• Members

They’ve been a slow burn couple, you have to have suffered through two years of “will this EVER happen?” to really get it.

So if I have this right if not for the pre-emption two weeks ago then today’s episode would have been last Friday’s episode. I can’t believe a pre-emption forced them to have an appropriate Friday cliffhanger.

Love Sprina’s reunion. The kids have chemistry I’m sorry and it’s only ramped up since they’ve been allowed to get physical.

Speaking of chemistry, no matter how many scenes they give us of Dante and Sam making out and being lovey dovey I’m never gonna be invested. Their conversations with Nina and Carly today were monumentally boring and so are they. Bring back Lulu! #MarciMillerasLulu

• Members

I like the idea of Robert coming and going as WSB agent. So much of the world’s traumas seem to happen to this small upstate NYC town anyways! He doesn’t need a job in Port Charles - a club, as DA or otherwise?

What is Mac’s job these days? Other than being ogled at at the pool? I wouldn’t mind Mac and Felicia taking over Kelly’s for Bobbie while they balance their adventuring and private investigating. Both are great talk to characters for the community. They have so many experiences from a broken marriage, blending families, loosing children, dealing with health crisis like AIDS. Unlike Ruby and Mike, whose traumas happened offscreen before they came to the canvas, we witnessed those traumas live at viewers. Not going to lie, I think this setup is just what Port Charles needs right now. 

• Members

Mac I think still runs the Floating Rib (formerly Jake's). I thought he'd left the PCPD for good about a decade ago, but now I think he may be back again in some capacity? I'm not sure. Felicia is still an active private eye, which is why she's so active in story.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Oh yeah. 

Please register in order to view this content

I remember the explosion now I guess I just forgot where it was at.  That wasn't a good time on the show.   I totally forgot about Dev and my thoughts that character was going to lead somewhere and he just...didn't.  

ETA-at least I am not the only one on here that forgot.  I feel less stupid.

Edited by carolineg