General Hospital: April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I actually don't mind JE's hair either.  It's pretty current and on trend to embrace your natural hair and it looks pretty good.  Does it reconcile with how I picture Tracy styling herself?  Not really, but Lila wore her white hair so I could see her possibly embracing that.  Also, just on a personal level for Jane if she dyed it for the show it would take forever to grow out naturally again and it's probably not worth it to her. 

• Members

I have no qualms about the colour, I am grey haired myself. I believe Deidre Hall used to be colourist!

I do think that the cut and style should be more sophisticated. Tracy is supposed to a wealthy, worldly, refined woman. The haircut should reflect that. I think her classic shorter cut would do. 

• Members

Plus, I doubt Jane was willing to change her appearance simply for the fact of reprising the role for the long-term time. She probably wanted to grow her hair out and, to keep with Tracy, it kept being cut. Plus, she wasn't a fan of dying it, either, so I can't blame her. Perhaps a classic curl might change things...?

• Members

I remember hearing Deidre used to do Jane's hair and DH's hair looks almost grey these days, so maybe they both gave up on it lol.

I think if she just pulled it back into a bun it would look more sleek.  Wasn't she supposed to be in disguise when we saw her?   I don't think we've seen the daily Tracy look yet.