DAYS: Original actress in talks to return to previously recast role?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ooooooh! I wouldn't mind seeing the original actress play the role. I remember her as it was around the same time I won a cute kid contest. Eve was so sweet. 

And no, I'm not dissin' Kassie. Please. Even I remember her as Chelsea Reardon. Well, sort of. I think I was still at a He-Man or Scooby Doo cartoon phase. No, I did not like Eve when Jack ran for mayor. The racial microaggresions pissed me off the moment Eve started flappin' that mouth of hers.  

• Members

If Eve is back there might be a bit of a Donovan family reunion because Jen Lilley (Theresa) is back too, according to reports.

I hated Theresa but it makes sense to bring her back with Chloe leaving. Brady/Kristen need a spoiler and Tate is a great tool. I was expecting it.

It's too bad Jack and Jennifer left because Eve could've come back to town with Peter Blake.

No shade to Kassie (who I LOVE) but the thought of Charlotte's Eve opposite Stacy's Kristen makes my mouth water.

Edited by KLN

• Members

wait, really? That's a pretty huge get (imo)! I thought she was pretty set w/ all those GAC movies. I always loved her/thought she was a very charismatic and great actress that managed to be sympathetic even when she was being the worst (lol) and it was such a boneheaded move that GH never locked her down before DAYS scooped her up. I personally thought it was a big loss for the show when she left. My interest is def. piqued.