YR possible return (spoiler from Canada]

• Members

In the cdn

Audra and Elena were talking says Victoria had a colorful love life talks about Ashland and Billy than  says Victoria once had a true love who disappeared than came back violent and different.

Elena asked if she meant JT and she said he was released from prison and could make a great story, she wants to bring him back to town and do a interview so he can make amends and to secretly set Victoria back up with him.

Could Thad be back?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Audra: "I did my study into JT as well. Turns out he was released from prison. He’s just avoided Genoa City since he’s been out. And I was thinking -  JT deserves to have his story told. And that’s when it hit me - wouldn’t his life make an interesting part of your podcast?”

• Members

What is Amelia and Thad's current relationship status? They seemed to be reconciling around his last stint. What an unnecessarily dark turn for that character. Fans were so happy to see him back, and how seamlessly he fit back on the canvas.

I wouldn't mind a Mac drop-in too. Kelly did a great job her last few appearances. I was hoping that would become more of recurring role since the JT mystery was left unresolved for so long. I bet Chance could use the visit and the support from his cousin. Maybe a Mac/Adam fling could work out too?

• Members

TL just landed a 'heavily recurring' role on a Paramount+ series. The credits bio at the end of the article mentioned several TV series, movies and his production company. Guess what was missing?

I expect that TL will make a brief cameo as part of 50th, but that'll be all. The writer responsible for turning JT into a psycho ... ugh.

• Members

That was a ROUGH story to play with your spouse if you’re having marriage problems. Maybe they worked out some demons through it.

I hated the story not just because it was SUCH a lazy (but PG) ripoff of what Big Little Lies did with the Nicole Kidman and Alexander Skarsgård story, right down to the hot sex after the incidents of abuse, but Thad was the only actor on the show with real charisma at the time. Granted, he probably wouldn’t have returned without it, since it gave him a big acting challenge (but no Emmy nominations for him or Amelia).

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

That's pretty much what happened last time. 4 month contract for the abuse story and he came back for a week or two to wrap it up when JG came back.

And, I read that article, guess the author doesn't consider a soap to be anything

https://deadline.com/2023/04/lioness-thad-luckinbill-taylor-sheridan-series-paramount-plus-1235316539/

Edited by Dylan