Y&R and B&B February Sweeps (or Sleeps?) 2023 Spoilers

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I take it Ashley will not be back in time to slap Phyllis silly.

So sounds like Teriah are going to be in on the baby secret. 

I stay laughing about Elena. Sorry. 

As for B&B...

Looks like they are going there with the Thomas and Zende rivalry and I'm here for that. 

Bill/Sheila/Deacon. Uh...I'm not against it, but I would rather they went Bill/Katie/Sheila/Carter. I just feel there is more mileage to be mined from it. 

• Members

Yeah I had to snicker as well when I read first read the Sheila/Deacon/Bill spoiler. I do think SK & KB make great screen partners, even better than when Deacon was Quinn’s friend. Too bad they couldn’t redeem themselves together over time instead of the drivel we’ve gotten.

The Sally story sounds like a tawdry combo of what we’ve seen in the past with Chelsea, Sage, and Sharon. Meh. At least the Nate spoiler sounds interesting. 

• Members
  • The Great Victor Newman awakens and targets his enemies Jack and Tucker as the Dark Knight makes a surprising intervention in Jabot's affairs by having Kyle betray his father while he schemes a hostile takeover of Tucker's company with Victoria! 
  • Uggh!  Another business takeover. Kyle made to look like an idiot. FAIL
  • Sally falls apart and unravels to Nick that Adam could be the father of her unborn baby. Nick is torn whether or not to tell Adam the truth about a potential paternity issue. Meanwhile Mariah and Tessa get unsettling news about their planned adoption, leaving Sally to devise a new scheme!
  • Please not Sally giving her baby to the gays  and making up some ridiculous lie to cover it. FAIL
  •  
  • A seductive Victoria puts the moves on Nate, and the two give into a very shocking moment of passion! Meanwhile Nate also finds temptation as the voluptuous Audra tantalizes Nate as well! Could this be the end of Nate and Elena, especially if Elena learns about this from elsewhere? 
  • Nate has been written horribly. If he had have been more grey at the start this whole character FAIL changed may have worked.
  • A stunning unknown connection between two characters will soon be revealed. 
  • Jeremy is Sally's dad FAIL