Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The other day some of us talked about whether DOOL is worse now, or was worse a year ago, or is about the same. My FB Memories provided me with my philosophy for watching a year ago: Feb. 23, 2022, 

I watched DOOL Mon. & Tues. Not today because of acupuncture. I have a new standard for watching. As long as nothing offends me during the episode then it was a good day. I believe in putting the bar down wa-a-a-ay low.

• Members

He's an untalented hack who got on the writing team just because he kissed Ron's ass. Sometimes, I think he needs to be fired more than Ron does lol 

Today's episode proved that. It could have gone a lot better than it was. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Supposedly on DAYS, Ron writes the main story, with help from Ryan Quan.  Each breakdown writer gets one day of the week, so Jamey does it only once a week.  I think Jamey confirmed that. 

That being said, I don't know if Jamey offers his own ideas to Ron and the other writers.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I checked Twitter. He was boasting about doing today’s too. 

And he’s also boasted about pitching stories to Ron. That awful Sarah as Renee mess was his idea. 

What I don’t understand is why Ron, a guy with over 20 years of experience in the business, and who has the some of best writers in the business working under him, keeps taking ideas from a hack who’s only credit is one failed TV show.