GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

His dialogue was great. 

Please register in order to view this content

Very nice, caring and romantic. I really enjoyed those scenes between them. They also both looked really good in them.

I thought that today's scenes were a nice blend of tenderness and passion. It is romantic that Spencer wants to wait for Trina's sake. I'm glad that it looks like Sprina is out of the friend stage of their relationship. I was hoping they would move forward as a couple and it looks like they are on the path of doing that.

After watching today's scenes think they are going to be very close and act like a couple going forward. They both are smitten with each other and can't keep their hands off each other.  Trina definitely seems like she's falling more for him now. He's her guy now. I also thought it was amusing how Trina was trying to stay where he was staying lol.

Speaking of that, I do think she may end up staying with him at some point. Maybe sooner than later. Especially now that he knows that Ryan and Heather are at Wyndemere and are Esme's parents. I do think that Spencer might have Trina stay with him in an effort to protect her. Especially since I believe (unless something changed) he's still with Sonny now. Maybe he feels like Sonny could help give her extra protection. If she stays with him that could help them grow closer. I am interested in seeing how tomorrow's scenes play out and see where she ends up spending the night.

I also think that Spencer will be even more determined than ever to get custody of his baby sibling now that he knows who Esme's biological parents are. He will not want his baby sibling to possibly be around two serial killer grandparents. I think that Trina will play into things as well and she may encourage him to go after custody. Maybe this may also help lead to a marriage between them at some point.

• Members

It actually makes sense as an organic character beat that Stella's intense faith and busybody nature would drive her to drop a dime on Portia - I love it.

Why, if they want people to buy him as Drew, did they have TV host Cameron Mathison hosting the wedding just like he hosts way too much basic cable?? Laura was not feeling it when he took the mic.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That is well said. But, it is a bigger issue than just this storyline. Liz's story, they didn't know what they were doing upfront & then made decisions & then changed those decisions & made other decisions. Nina & missing daughter/daughters, same thing only played out over a longer period of time. Now, not deciding ahead of time who the serial killer is, making it up as you go along. This is the kind of mistake a young inexperienced HW or team would make. They should know better! It's incredibly stupid and there's no excuse for it. 

• Members

Pretty bonkers that Portia's family leaves before the wedding reception is over. I assume that when more than 3 non-white folks are on for multiple consecutive episodes Frank worries someone in the audience will call 911.

The awkward reaction shots of everyone trying to react to Marshall's much-hyped, tinny-sounding barely-there flute playing like he's Will Ferrell in Anchorman made me wish it had turned out that he is in fact a terrible musician after the 40-year wait.