BOLD promo Katie vs Sheila

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is where being a nepo-baby goes wrong. Brad just writes anything and it goes through. I get that he has full autonomy, but we all know CBS still has some say so. Why not give Brad notes that this story is stupid and makes no sense? There has been no build up that Bill was severely depressed. It is out of character for Bill to fall for Sheila as he's never been gullible. Furthermore, Bill has been made into a Logans worshipper, so if they loathe Sheila, wouldn't he as well? This arc is a total waste to the entire cast. And from what I have seen, it is the same sh*t, different day--Bill looking woeful, Sheila smiling manically, and the rest of the cast recapping (constantly) how evil Sheila is. Either p*ss or get off the pot, Brad. It is sad but how I wish these final 4 shows would just be put out their misery, so that TIIC would have to find work elsewhere. 

• Members

As I call this show on Twitter "The Recap and The Beautiful" because it is truly the same thing over and over again. 

I think somehow Sheila poisoned Bill's necklace, so that is why he is displaying all these emotions of depression. But I feel this story is another waste of everyone's talent. And it shouldn't be the only story on canvas. But there was no buildup or anything about Sheila leeching onto Bill.

And don't get me started on Hope and Steffy being affected by fashion critics like it's still 1992. Those critics would likely be on their own blogs or vlogs, but it wouldn't stop people from buying the line altogether. This is all a ploy for Thomas to get back there. Nonetheless, I wish Brad would've done something different by bringing in Felicia to take over Thomas' position. While Thomas decides either to strike out on his own or be snapped up by a new fashion line, i.e., Fashion Nova or the Shein equivalent of the Bell Universe,

• Members

It would've worked better if Deacon and Sheila plotted to trick Bill. I was sold on the Deacon/Sheila connection and SK/KB are great scene partners

B&B's only other barely stories:

- Thomas getting his job back

- Almost overnight in B&B time, Paris forgot about Zende  and invited Thomas to move in

- Brooke/Taylor's weird friendship

- Ridge *finding* himself

- Carter going shirtless.

I can't ever recall the show having so little going on. Take away Sheila/Bill and, you have the above *no* stories and no stories in the pipeline either. At a minimum, start putting some stress on Finn/Steffy after the Bill fling reveal. 

I don't get how B&B could be this poorly managed.