General Hospital: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thank you for remind me...Joss IS NOT AT ALL coming across well.

And sadly...I don't feel they could stretch that long for February.

Tbf, the youth set had their troublemaker in Esme...a bonus since Spencer also came back as a troublemaker. Not that I'm not coming around to her finally getting into other storylines, but I've said several times in the various threads that she should have stayed in Cameron/Joss orbit because once things were done in the Sprina orbit, it was an organic place to go since Esme was already playing Cameron while sassing Joss. 

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, it could play out for a while if they really invest in it. I’ve been thinking up story ideas all morning

Please register in order to view this content

Have it finally come out at the wedding that Curtis is Trina’s father. After the confrontation and explanation because I still don’t know why Portia’s lying, Spencer comforts Trina and they FINALLY have their first kiss and FINALLY start a true relationship.

At the same time, have Cam find out about Joss and Dex. And let Cam give her the worst dragging she’s ever gotten from anyone

He then goes to confront Dex to beat him up, but overhears Dex and Michael talking about the plan to send Sonny to prison and tells Sonny about it. Sonny then tries to shoot Dex, but then a shootout breaks out and Joss is caught in the crossfire and killed or at least put into a coma for a long time which ultimately ends the war between Sonny and Michael. Eventually, it’s revealed that the shooter wasn’t Sonny or Dex but someone from Dex’s mercenary days who was trying to kill him.

At the same time, Nina and Carly have a showdown about Carly keeping the secret about Willow, which leads to Willow getting so worked up, she goes into premature labor.

And that’s just the beginning lol for this sweeps, I’d make it so that all hell breaks loose in Port Charles for as many characters as I can.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Panel lineup:

• Tabyana Ali (Trina Robinson)
  • Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos)
  • Nicholas Alexander Chavez (Spencer Cassadine)
  • Genie Francis (Laura Collins)
  • Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber)
  • Dan O'Connor (co-head writer)
  • Donnell Turner (Curtis Ashford)
  • Frank Valentini (executive producer)
  • Chris Van Etten (head writer)
  • Kristina Wagner (Felicia Scorpio)

As quoted: "He will check Twitter to see reaction to episodes he feels strongly about, but he thinks that Twitter isn't entirely representative of the entire GH audience." And he is right: Twitter is not entirely representative of the entire audience. It is not.