YR Chelsea spoiler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Billy or Adam. They were both shown worried about her in the episode, The roof she's wanting to leap off of is the Grand phoenix and Billy and Adam are downstairs in Noahs Club.

Nah, I mean I could see where JG decided it would be suicide a couple of months ago. Because, before she was just written as a manic crazy. Everyone thought she was nuts etc. Than maybe July or August it shifted towards depression. They brought on a rooftop set and I could tell what might happen.

• Members

Just get the character off the screen.  Send her to a facility and have Anita take her back to wherever she lives now. Killing her off accidentally as they save her works, too. Slipping out of both Billy and Adam's hands forces them to bond...

MCE is a good actress, but Chelsea is running as a "doubly redundant" character with Chloe and Sally on the canvas. Hell, ship her off to work at Forrester Creations for a while. Anything.

No one wanted this character back but Griffith. 

• Members

There are so many characters who by this stage have been destroyed by horrible writing-guilty of crimes that they should be in jail for, yet strutting around town passing judgement on others.

Victor, Nikki, Adam, Chloe, Kevin, Phyllis etc

When did this all start  - Luke Spencer?

Once TPTB decided it was OK not to pay for your actions it was open slather.

Chelsea began her stint as a criminal con woman and it's been downhill from there. She needs to go and take a lot of that baggage with her.

Unfortunately past regimes penchant for women to have multiple children complicates things.

Anyway, there's no way Chelsea will die from this or possibly even take a leap.

Its faux drama with no real lead up or consequences,

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

like, if they're not gonna seriously explore depression/mental illness with any sort of care then why bother? The "aww, she just needed a man!" way they handle/conclude these types *very* heavy of stories is offensive. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Didn’t Josh G. write a story for Sharon that had this explanation at its core? Some years ago during his previous stint, I remember in some interview, he explained some upcoming story for Sharon as having romance at its center then proceeded to drive Sharon into madness. It was highly offensive.

• Members

BTW I was meaning to add - I completely agree with Jane here. 

One should be careful how they treat suicide. 

Suicide has unbelievable emulation rates. That’s why the news avoid mentioning it whenever possible. If I were writer, I would avoid cliffhangers like this at all costs. In 2022 they’re borderline offensive. And yes, some of the comments here should be more attentive as well. 

• Members

Chelsea actually tried to jump. She climbed on the ledge and was crying and stuff when Billy showed up. He tried to talk her down and she was saying her whole life is painful and she doesn't want to wake up anymore. They talked some more and she kissed him and said "Tell Connor I slipped." Before leaping. Billy caught her in time.

• Members

Now that was shocking! I think if Tricia had succeeded in her twisted plan for her and Matt to go all out together in a blaze of glory Thelma & Louise style in that Jeep, it would definitely have been a moment in daytime history still talked about today. 

Nina shooting herself was also very riveting drama yet difficult and traumatic to watch but it was wonderful to watch her flourish and rebound in the aftermath. But of course that was written by Bell and Alden.

I like MCE but as @slick jones said it’s time to send off Chelsea to vacation with Anita for a lonnngggg time.