DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It would make sense to me too because they've already done it before when Susan stayed at Statesville prison to help Stacy win back the love of her life Brady while he was cozing up to Chloe. And Stacy impersonated Susan when she was trying to make the attempt to break Lani out of jail. Yeah, wash, rinse, repeat without the Party City magical face mask.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a janitor either, cuz I'd whack John over in the back of the skull with a broomstick. Now this makes me think of the rioters who defecated inside the Capitol building on January 6th. Take their hair and smash their face in the poo-poo they thought was real cute. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a janitor either, that's for sure. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

DOOL Mon.,  Oct. 17, 2022, Day 26 on Peacock

Cast today: Rex, Shawn, Kristen, Chloe, Eric, Nicole, John, Brady, Jada, Marlena, Rafe, Belle.

Rex & Shawn have just searched some of Rolf's property, to no avail.

Kristen opens her door & Chloe is standing there. What are you doing here?

Chloe-This situation can't keep going the way it is. I am here to talk to you in the hopes that we can call a truce.

Eric is trying to get off the phone with Sami.

Nicole walks up, outside of the pub. I just talked to Chloe & I ended up here.

Eric - Mom's not doing well. Neither are Kate or Kayla. But we do not know much. Mom is unconscious a lot now. Yesterday I married Kate & Dad. Kate looked so happy.

Nicole - It is wonderful that they are grabbing any happiness they can while this is going on. This misery. They've been with each other & with other people & then end up together. Maybe they are each other's destiny.

Back to Kristen & Chloe. Kristen- a truce?

Chloe - we can act like civilized adults

Kristen - but you ruined everything

Chloe - I hoped we could talk, one mom to another. What is best for Rachel is for all of us to get along.

Kristen- Don't you dare to presume to tell me what is right for my daughter.

Chloe - but don't you see, Brady was prepared to give you shared custody until you put that note in Rachel's lunchbox that said I was to blame for everything.

Kristen - I did not do that note.

The scene changes to the hospital where John wants to destroy the vial because he is convinced it is poison. He says he got a note that morning that Orpheus was going to destroy Marlena & this must be his way.

Brady - Dad, what if this is what we're been praying for? Jada, did you get a note at the police station?

Jada explains that they did get a note, but it said that this was the serum that would save their lives

John- Rolf said it couldn't be duplicated.

Brady has a flashback to Kristen explaining about the seedlings, growing a new plant & formulating a serum. He is desperate to talk his dad out of destroying it but he can't explain how he knows.

John - okay, let Rex do the lab check & compare.

Nicole - Eric are we still friends?

Eric - Of course we are.

Nicole - You are always there for all of your friends. Let me be the one who is there for you.

Jada & Brady - Who wrote the note?

Brady has another flashback. Brady says Marlena is like a mother to me.

Jada - Have you no doubts about his serum?

Brady - oh tons of doubts but what if it is our only hope?

Kristen - you changed the judges mind somehow

Chloe - I sure did & I would do it again. She couldn't consider any of your actions before the pardon so I showed her tape of you attacking me with the letter opener & that was a new action.

Marlena comes to & sees Shawn & beckons him & asks him if he will promise to take care of Belle for her.

John says we're not gonna talk like that Doc because no one is giving up here.

Rafe - well I hope that vial is the miracle that is needed so maybe I can stop finding you in Eric's arms!

Nicole - What did you just say?

Rafe - I'm plenty tired of finding you & Eric in an embrace.

Kristen - Rachel hates you & is furious with Brady. I think if you want to help this situation that you should give Brady his freedom.

Rex to John - Okay, it is a close match. 

Rafe - you could be a friend to Eric with a pat on the back.

Nicole - that is unfair

Nicole - are you saying I need an excuse to show someone that I care about them?

Rafe - I'm saying I am tired of seeing you give him affection.

Marlena says we should go ahead & try the serum on her, that she's volunteering but Eric if it does not go well, I'd like to have Last Rites.

Edited by Tonksadora

• Members

Maybe I was the only one who watched, or maybe thinking about changes to the  environment here at SON was too much to think about, or maybe Idunnowhat but I for one thought the show was great today. Even though I still wish that they would not divide & conquer us. Ya know, we saw Marlena but not Kate or Kay. SIGH. But they did a good job of bringing on the impending doom. I keep thinking these numbnuts in charge could actually kill off a beloved veteran just to get us to take them seriously! Marlena's been out cold a lot of the time. John very nearly destroyed what we know is the magic elixir. I am lately reminded that Brady is as dumb as your basic doorknob but he did a good job of talking to his dad. He's gonna have hell to pay at some point when it all comes out what he knew & how he knew it. Meanwhile his brain is going to be flashback city, newly zoned for last minute construction. He is flashing back to things Kristen said to him no more than 20 minutes ago! Insta-Flashback, just add 20 minutes.

I have to say it. I was a little let down with the fight between Rafe & Nicole. There was no sign that she took Rafe serious! She seemed offended. Not good. Ari got some good line readings in: What did I hear you just say? Am I now to think I have to have your approval to show someone that I care for them? Rafe was good. He suggested that a pat on the back was sufficient! Can't blame him, there's no place for full body hugs with one's ex.

Jada's gonna be on Brady like white on rice trying to figure out what he is up to. I'm okay with that. I just wish they'd hook her up with the Johnsons!

Chloe was just so sincere & earnest in going to Kristen to call for a truce & imagine her describing them all as acting like civilized adults. At least it rattled Uber-Kristen's cage a bit.

• Members

Interviews (no spoilers in them)

Tanner Stine (Joey) on coming to the main show
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/tanner-stine-on-joining-days/

Victoria Grace (Wendy) on joining the main show
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/victoria-grace-on-joining-days/

FYI, as @JAS0N47has noted, the closing credits now show Victoria Grace on contract.

Edited by janea4old

• Members
Days Tu., 10-18 Day 27 at Peacock Today's Cast: Kayla, Kate, Marlena, Steve, Roman, John, Rex, Tripp, Chad, Stephanie, Joey, Kristen, Chloe, Brady Kayla wears a bracelet that was Caroline's & she wants to give it to Stephanie right now. Kate's on the phone to Austin. Tells him not to come. Kristen's given the police enough serum for the first dose for all three. Brady's up! Marlena's heart starts racing & she can't catch her breath. All worry. Kristen watches. She's given the cops enough serum for first dose. Brady's turn next. Dr Patel expects this. All of a sudden, Marlena's breathing goes normal. She laughs. Says she can feel it working. Buzzer stops going off. Brady had lied about who was on the phone. The lies are gonna make a tall stack. Rex is cautiously optimistic. Brady &r Chloe exchange I love yous. Kristen is nonstop lurker now. Okay, everyone is optimistic. Marlena obviously feels better. Need somebody to take the dose to next, Kayla? Kate's alone. Knock. Chaad! So good to see you. Kayla fading fast. Roman enters all excited about Mrlena news when Kayla just fades away. Seemed to say MA. Then Kayla's machine goes nuts & starts beeping a long flat line. No heartbeat. Not breathing. Everyone holding their breath. Eelectro shock! Kayla still seems out of it. Rex we've found a treatment. Kayla still seems to be talking to her mother. We've gotta go give a dose to Kate. Brady turns on TV to news & everyone jumps on him. Let's go taken this does to Kayla. 's go give it to Kayla. Kayla comes back to them & says Kate says come on she's ready for them. Rex heads out door. They put the bracelet back on Kay's arm. God is all forgiving. Kristen still lurking. Brady & Chloe by themselves by nurses' station. He says they can't go on this way. He loves her but he loves Rachel too. Didn't want it to

• Members

Okay so here is the thing while I have not liked some of the choices she has chosen in men, especially in the last five years, I LOVED how Kate went from well enough to talk to Chad, to almost dying, then feeling better and kicking Chad and Rex out so she and Roman can celebrate their wedding night. Yep I’m watching a soap because never in the real world would someone be on deaths door step to making a full recovery and wanna get down and dirty in like 5 minutes flat. That being said I am glad this SL is over because it was rough from the jump. I am also intrigued to see what they have in store for Kaman. I am happy they are back together for I feel they shouldn’t have been broken up in the first place. 

• Members

LOL! It's kinda the same when Stefan woke up from his 4-year coma (without bed sores) and jumped to the occassion to the front door of the DiMera mansion! Or, wait! When Eli woke up from his 3-month coma and never needed physical therapy to walk again, lol! Yeah, those ligaments get TIGHT when bedridden. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I liked yesterday's episode.  There just wasn't a lot to comment on.  Even if Rafe isn't wrong.  I can't stand him.  I want him to shut up.

Probably.  Rachel has really good handwriting for a kid lol.  And it makes sense she's sort of evil.  With her upbringing it was always likely.

Honestly, Kate would be someone who would want to have sex on her deathbed lol.  I think it fits the character tbh.