• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, awhile ago someone posted scenes from Claire Malis's stint as Dorian.  She had a scene with Peter where they discussed the origin of the portrait.  Of course, it was a different library set from the one we remember, as well as a different Dorian (and Peter, and Karen...). 

I am certain someone knows this answer, but in the scene they don't refer to the home as Llanfair which makes me wonder if the reference came later once Asa bought a named estate?  But, I guess estate names could be its own thread.  I adore when people on soaps live in manors with names, so I always name my apartments, just for the fun of it.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Ok i give up, what was the story on This One?

Thank You, But I had already comfirmed my doubt, i shared a photo of a Magazine Page with Nancy Pinkerton as Dorian by the side of The Portrait, totally different from Robin's Version, and According To @vetsoapfan Claire Malis version was Basically The Same as Nancy's with Just Her Face on It, So I wonder How Robin got her portrait to be so different

• Members

After a LONG LONG time of searching i got lucky, i was looking for The Portrait of Laura Cassadine that Stefan Had back in the 1990's, but my search went to the 2010's Woman In White One, but today by luck this video with the actual portrait i wanted showed up

Edited by Joseph

• Members

The portrait of Robin’s Dorian is intended to be a different portrait from the Nancy/Claire one commissioned by Victor. It replaced the portrait of his late wife, Eugenia, in the Llanfair library. Cassie had the Robin portrait commissioned as a gift to her mother after Dorian bought Marty’s house out from under her and had it renovated.