• Members

just to discuss some pretty background that just sometimes are plot points and most of all i would love have hanging on my walls

The Portrait of Dorian Gray i mean Lord

OLTL Update Monday 8/19/13 Ep. 39

Ron Carlivati on Twitter: "I don't know where it is now, but it used to be  in my apartment... #oltl #days #dorian #portrait @robinstrasser  https://t.co/F59Z1FZLKA" / Twitter

actually i wonder whatever happened to the Portrait, Also during an Argument Between Viki and Dorian, Viki mentioned another Portrait used to hang there before, AND Did The Portrait have a different Version as it was painted while Victor was alive? Meaning it was there Before Robin Strasser

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jock Ewing portrait at South fork that went to Ewing Oil after Miss Ellie removed it. I believe it was Donna who told Miss Ellie that it needed to be taken down due to Clayton insecurities.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I love that one too! A great resemblance AND He looked good on it, i guess it was supposed to decipt as slightly younger?

During The Dream Sequence it's Frankie's Portrait, Around 11:20 she goes check on It and it's her, I love Sable but i would Pick Frankie's Over Hers any day lmao

• Members

Oh yes, hahaha It's a pity that they just put Emma's Face on Pamela's Body which looked so weird

portrait1yfuw0.png

Was there Another Fallon?

A Third Fallon (portrait) | Forums for television shows past and present

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/253/1319174827_9.jpg

My I've Changed

SablePainting.jpg?format=750w

D - to Spelling's Art Department

Edited by Joseph

• Members

It wouldn't surprise me if they had one done that was more ambigious done to hang in the background while working out who would play re-cast Fallon. Since they wouldn't focus the scene on it, it didn't need to be perfect, just not obviously be Pamela Sue Martin.

• Members

exactly, she hit it against a pointy thing (i guess they didn't retake for lacking copies, 'cause Amelia's overall performance for the scene was good but not as conving to me when she destroyed the portrait) then ran out and hit her car against a tree, did she kill Sharon's man? this was the last episode i've seen in a while when i got back to it he was dead she was not

spot on on that doesn't at all capture the essence of Kay, The duchess

In My Ideal World that Was Sherilyn Wolter, If you watch GH's 1980's episodes you'll see that she would be a far more plausible choice for Fallon than Emma, but then with the writing Emma Got i think it would basically be all the same Wimpy Fallon