Is Rob Wilson going to play another role on Days?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So, you mean to tell me that Ben spent all that time from getting out of that sh!thole studio apartment and then finding a brand new place to raise their child just for the both of them to leave town? LMAO! But, this show loves him so much that he'll be playing a new role several weeks later? Well, I guess it's not too strange as Brandon Barash came back and is playing Stefan's twin brother Jake Lambert. But, this isn't a twin role.

Does this mean Jake and Ava get to move into Ben and Ciara's apartment? And if Jake and Ava move out of that crap studio apartment, will this mean that it will become Belle's new office?

• Members

I think people have a problem with the character Ben and not necessarily the actor.  That said, there's other actors out there.  And with that said, look at Bonnie/Adrienne or Josh Taylor's two different roles on the show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've wanted them to cast Alex Kiriakis for years. There's a ton of stories you can tell by bringing him to town. So because of that, I'm going to try to keep an open mind, but my main concern is I don't think RSW is talented enough of an actor to pull off playing a new character, especially with this quick of a turn around. 

If he's sharing a lot of scenes with Zach, Wally, Judi and John Aniston, they are all really good actors. I just hope some of their talent rubs off.