Characters that ATE their Soaps

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nope...JFP happened first..she brought Lucy on and put her in the spotlight and force her into AM and poor saps at home, apparently desperate for a super couple to root for (never got that) were cheering on LAM (E). Buzz was eating up the show on Jill's watch, Kat left during Jill, she put Gilly with Sid Dickerson instead of AM and then McTavish came on board and just, continued the same...(though she upped Jill by making poor Gilly fall in love with her own bio-dad!!) 

• Members

You miss my point. I'm sure I didn't get it across well enough. I was attempting to tell you what kind of man he was *before* he became an FOJ, since I know what people thought of him after.

Oh, okay. I had it in my head that there was a gap between one #SoapKIller, JFP, and another #SoapKiller McT. My error, entirely. What you had was like a tumbler of poison with a chaser of e coli.

Edited by Tonksadora
The second part was in reply to Mitch.

• Members

Oh, now, surely not, how could a few - count them FIVE - take up precious airspace. Kristen, Susan, Sister Mary Moira, Penelope & Tomas, I loved that story, but it was like a whole new family had been introduced & were gobbling up all available bandwidth! I do love that ED did it to herself though. They were going to hire someone to play Susan & she just tossed off, "Why don't you let me do that?" It remains my only favorite JER storyline.

• Members

I thought it was Frons that loved Courtney, but then moved on to KeMo and that gave Guza the room to get rid of Courtney.  I do remember he (supposedly) hated her.  Courtney still had that story with Jax and Nik after.  Wasn't JFP the EP the entire time?

• Members

AW had San Cristobal and GL had San Cristobel, if I just assigned them the right one but it was never as bad at AW as GL where it was officially a second location and for way too long. If not for Olivia & Jonathan it wouldn't have been worth it if you ask me. But, for DOOL as much as I love Crystal Chappell, her first tenure at DOOL was as Dr. Carly Manning who was gobbling up all real estate. Besides her being a doctor along with Tom & Marcus, they did a - granted lovely, well done - retcon to make her Jennifer Rose's roomie when they were in Switzerland Boarding School.

• Members

Of course not!  And then they gave Sonny a brother like a year later.  I have to say I could deal with Skipper being Sonny's sister if I didn't have to deal with Jason/Courtney as well.  She was good with AJ.  That era of the 4 of them Carly/Sonny/Jason/Courtney was absolutely dreadful and the pinnacle (IMO) of all the characters airtime.

Edited by carolineg