General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

MEK talked about Martin's accent. He runs lines while he's walking his dog. The legalese has a cadence to it that came out of his mouth as a Southern accent & MEK asked Frank if it was okay. Said yes but don't take it too far. So they decided he had spent time in his youth in oh-he-couldn't-think what city it was right then. Began, though, as a highbrow Virginian accent & has since devolved. MF asked him if it was hard & he kind guffawed & said Well Yes to be consistent! AS IF someone would ask if an accent is hard! He said he has Dixie running in the back of his head to keep a line on the Southern accent.

He also said he loved doing Ted Orsini but he didn't think he was very good at it. He would watch David Canary & just think, OH, if I could do that. He referred to the time Stuart's wife had died, an AIDS storyline & David & the guy he worked together had like a second sense of head placement & everything, for when both brothers would be on at the same time.

(This was in a Zoom interview with Michael Fairman & MEK.)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

California, in most counties including LA county, kept the mask requirement much longer than other states.  I understand her concern, but you can go almost anywhere mask free these days.  It's unfortunate, but unavoidable. 

With her vax and boosters she should be fine in a few days if she tests positive and as far as her fiance-I can't speculate.  But NLG must know her daughter works in the industry and may have a higher risk of catching covid. 

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Ehhh... Nancy's come off as unhinged on Twitter for a while now. No big deal. She loses my support on the day she attacks someone else for acting the exact same way.

I was captivated by that old car and its spark plugs. Couldn't look away! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

What kind of car was that? Is it just me or is it weird for Sonny at this point in his life to be giving Brando advice on how to support his bride?!!! Which part of his homespun advice did he use to save his marriage? Oh, right.  Seems he doesn't follow some sage advice like: Do first, then tell.

• Members

That’s not at all why she comes off as unhinged. It’s her irrational reaction and lack of logic.  She does in fact come off as unhinged but it’s okay if YOU disagree with me on that too

Please register in order to view this content