Days of our Lives 3/7/2022 Weekly Preview Promo

• Members

Hope the aliens don't take it first?

(I know, I'm like a broken record about aliens taking the baby.  I can't help it, lol.)

I'd like to say that Ron Carlivati had bigger plans for JoDevil that got changed as the story progressed...but I know I'd be lying.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

one more spoiler pic for Thurs

Please register in order to view this content

BTS pic for Thurs (same wardrobe as the promo)

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - Episode #14292
Nancy faces off with Craig's new beau. 
Brady tells John he and Chloe have a plan to get Craig to see the light about his boyfriend. 
Will returns to Salem and reunites with Marlena. 
Sonny expresses misgivings about Justin's marriage to Bonnie.

• Members

I cannot believe Adrienne Johnson, who has history and connections to brothers Steve and Jack, husband Justin, son Sonny, and so many others was sacrificed for the cartoon that is Bonnie Lockhart.

I mean, Judi Evans has had a hellish few years and I'm glad to see her. I just wish her current character wasn't so freaking bad and pointless.

• Members

I suspect Ron always intended to probably pull a Gigi/Stacey from OLTL on her someday and resurrect Adrienne. He may still do so, but for now Bonnie, like most broad characters he goes all in on, is 'too much fun' for him to stop and it's gotten away from him. He always waits too long.

Edited by Vee

• Members

In the case of Bonnie vs Adrienne, I do think Bonnie is a much more entertaining character than Adrienne. I've always found Adrienne extremely boring. I wouldn't mind her kids returning, but with Justin around I feel that's enough. Bonnie is at least entertaining and has more range. I think Adrienne is Judi Evans weakest role of any of her major soap roles.

• Members

I said from the start that it'll turn out that there was a switch between Bonnie and Adrienne where some DiMera henchman brainwashed the other to have the others memories.

Not that I particularly want that to happen (I don't care for Adrienne either way), but it just feels like something they'd eventually pull.