ARTICLE: Jack Wagner and Winsor Harmon Return for Special Standalone Episode of ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’

• Webmaster
Jack Wagner, Nick Marone, Winsor Harmon, Thorne Forrester, The Bold and the Beautiful, B&B, #BoldandBeautiful, Bold and Beautiful

In celebration of the show’s 35th anniversary, “The Bold and the Beautiful” will air a special standalone episode on Thursday, March 24 dedicated to Brooke Logan (original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang) and five of her true loves.

Note: The episode was originally scheduled to air on the soap’s actual 35th anniversary (Wednesday, March 23) but was pushed back due to last week’s repeat.

Fan favorites and former cast members Jack Wagner, who played Nick Marone from 2003 to 2012, and Winsor Harmon, who played Thorne Forrester from 1996 to 2016, are set to return for this can’t-miss episode.

Don Diamont (Bill Spencer), Thorsten Kaye (Ridge Forrester) and original cast member John McCook (Eric Forrester) are also featured.

Note: The post Jack Wagner and Winsor Harmon Return for Special Standalone Episode of ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am also glad to get Winsor back briefly as a palate cleanser after the ill-advised Ingo recast.
Whatever I thought of Nick at the time, I am actually also glad Nick is getting acknowledged here. After driving, for better or for worse, story for so long, it just feels odd to me he is never mentioned.

Looking at the picture though, I hope JW is OK. I hate to comment on appearance but he is not looking well.
AJ is looking fantastic and pretty much everybody is looking very sweel.

• Members

I'm surprised they didn't title this Very Special Episode To All the Men I've F*cked Before. However, it is fitting that they honor the character of Brooke, still played by KKL, the OG! Love her or hate her, so much of B&B over the past 35 years has hinged on the character.

Nice to see WH back, I always liked his take on Thorne (not that I had a problem with Norcross or Trachta. And I'm pretending that the Ingo Rademacher aberration never occurred).

It's actually 6 true loves. Y'all are forgetting Deacon Sharpe!

That would be Stephanie Forrester -- the whole year of Stephanie's Goodbye was basically a tribute to the Stephanie-Brooke axis.

God, now I'm getting the ice-cold chills. Remember that boat set they had for him? The way they segued him from Brooke to Bridget to Taylor (briefly)? Shudder. They even hired gorgeous glamor-puss Lesley-Anne Down to play his mother. She is only, like, 4 years older than JW!

I think after a looooong hard try, B&B finally realised that the Marones (and making Ridge Forrester a Marone) was never going to take. So they sent Nick away on his boat and studiously tried to avoid mentioning Ridge 'Marone' -- unless it suits them to remind us (like when they want semi-cousins or offspring to date).

I didn't want to mention anything about looks and JW either -- but by the same token, I think it's just a case of aging. People get older. JW is practically a pro-golfer, he does (or used to do) so many celebrity tournaments out in the California sun. He's also pulled out the Sun-In for the hair color.

I love the photo posted TBH -- it reminds me how many great established characters B&B has (though also the wasted potential). Everyone looks pretty good, too, and it's crazy how much like Hunter Tylo Krista Allen looks here.

Also, Denise Richards and Jack Wagner look cosy! LOL.

275113075_10160302537429101_876692977466