ARTICLE: Jack Wagner and Winsor Harmon Return for Special Standalone Episode of ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’

• Members

Isn't Jack Wagner between Annika Noelle and Rena Sofer? Not next to Denise Richards. I know it's too much to ask, but can't Nick and Quinn just have one scene together where she makes fun of him for loving...Brooke? Shades of Eve and Peter about Amanda (Melrose). Otherwise, I don't really care about Nick's return. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haha, that's not what I meant.

Please register in order to view this content

I meant a romantic companion. In the end, Brooke became like Stephanie's "Whip".

Even though these type of episodes read like filler, imo, these are the types of special episodes usually reserved for male characters, so in that sense, Brooke has broken a type of barrier.

• Members

Whip! That name was so bad. B&B notoriously loves dialogue where characters repeat each other's names for emphasis ("Widge!" "Rickkkk!"). All I remember of Ric Lansing is Katherine Kelly Lang breathily intoning, Marilyn Monroe styles, "Weeeep."

Not gonna lie, I loved loved loved the character of Grant.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The show put in A LOT of effort into the Grant character when he was introduced in 1996. He got a backstory with Taylor and was very much into country music and yoga (?). Least that I remember, he also gave Brooke a porcelain turtle (?) as a keepsake attached to a long pep-talk that Brooke should sell herself short by going after Ridge. It was pretty moving - and I liked Grant, too. He then became JR Ewing 2.0 out of a sudden and was shot by Rick. Eventually, Grant entered Macy's orbit with whom I liked him the best. It was pretty sad when the show killed him off so soon. That said, as of 1997 the show stopped defining him as a proper character.

Edited by sheilaforever