Y&R March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They briefly had Mariah mention she was upset with being left out of Dominic's illness, but JG chose the less dramatic route and had Tessa explain their point of view and all is good in the world. Mariah should 1000% be LIVID they left her out of the loop. When she was having attachment issues to Dominic, everyone immediately hovered over her and nipped it in the bud. But Devon has attachment issues, reneges on a contract, and everyone treats him like he's a noble hero. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I love Teriah.  But yeah the writing for them is boring, just like the writing for everyone else.  The stupid dialog about Teriah wedding plans is just as dull as the dialog about which university Faith and Moses will attend. I get that Teriah wants family input, but the dialog is infantile, as if Teriah are too helpless to make their own decisions.

And I find it offensive that Teriah are written to seek Noah's input on their wedding plans.  The show is still playing the subtext of "ungay Tessa and put him with Noah" despite the fact that Tessa has stated clearly several times onscreen that she's gay and not bi.  And I've seen homophomic comments social media that are attempting to reinforce the "ungaying" subtext.

Tessa is gay and has stated that she grifted Noah to get money to save her sister and she was never into him.  And she was never into her musician exhusband.  She's said she's not into men at all.

Edited by janea4old