General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well a good slow burn used to be a year, but I know times have changed.

I think it's funny you said that about Esme when Ryan just said the same thing to her re: why she focusing on Joss/Cam when her focus should be on Nik/Spencer lol. 

That said...it has been established that there is a history of Frank having a way with his teens with examples given on even this show. It has been established that B plot or not, Spencer's return has given the teens that shot to arm to act like teens again. And it will be interesting to see how the characters are going to be developed since yes, they can be so much more. 

I wouldn't mind watching these class scenes seeing Joss being more like her mother and Esme does seem to be bringing Joss's claws out. I cannot say Spencer/Trina are being a B plot if I do not know how the filming schedule has been with school schedules. And I definitely feel it had momentum...then it got buried to bigger stories...then it became cameos...then momentum again...and now...SM is out the door. And of course with exits...there's momentum there, too. I would say uneven plot other than B plot IMO...but I might be looking at it in terms of overall show vs in context to the teens. 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL!!! I know you had mentioned it in the Recast thread, but now I cannot unsee it. Must be my years of MP and SATC viewing, but it's uncanny watching her. Because I will be like...'she does more her head like that' or how she dots her eyes. Even her inflections on some words. It's really...just wow. 

• Members

3-13

Why do I feel that the next step in this story is Esme seducing Nikolas? Cuz...eww...?

I like we are playing the 'did the kids do it?' beat in the 'Who is After Liz?' story. I enjoy Liz's house and good use of the space between her, Cam, and Jake...and how it allowed to also play the beat of Liz finding out Cam had sex. Same with the Carly/Joss scene and how Carly's first thought was that Joss was preggers.

Swoon at that Chase/Brooklyn montage. Wow. We came a long way, didn't we?

3-14

Brad/Britt!!!

MS. WU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...game recognizes game so good on Carly for calling Esme out. And even moreso cuz Esme was throwing shade for someone so innocent. So...I haven't said this in a good while, but GET HER, CARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. Kate Beckinsale and Rhona Mitra anyone?

Please register in order to view this content

I hope not because I liked PG as Harmony. She still had a lot of what the main actress had.