General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

It was satisfying to see Carly snatch Esme up.

Shouldn't people be reluctant to mess with Sonny's kids/step kids? Then again it would severely limit plot if Sonny's loved ones didnt have antagonist conflicts because the agressor would be too scared to mess with Sonny's kids. ( ie. Keifer & Kristina, Michael & Nelle). Plus the show hasn't done a good job at making Sonny intimidating possibly to cement his ethical anti/hero crimminal image. Intimidating is moreso Manny Ruiz. 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was howling at Esme's little performance when Carly grabbed her arm. Nikolas is so dumb and fell for it and rushed the girl to the hospital for a bruise. Lmao! He's an idiot. 

Gotta say that I enjoy Esme stirring the pot.

I also loved seeing Selina Wu today. I'm interested in her little poker business. 

Nobody is saying "smell ya later," Chase. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

3-1

Is it wrong that I love that Liz (at least for now) has her own story? This haunting continues to get crazy. The meeting with Franco's mom. The fact Scott (and the writers finally playing this beat) brought up the kids maybe having issues with her moving on with Finn...which sadly probably makes them a red herring...which I have mixed feelings about that cuz it messes with the stakes a little bit. And now this with the painting and Liz freaking out. RH is doing so good with this.

Meanwhile...le sigh. They are already setting up Shawn's exit story already. I cannot believe they are letting that foine potential go. Meanwhile, the Marshall story appears to have just stalled as well. 

I continue to giggle at how close Carly gets to forgiving Sonny only to watch in on him with Nina. And Sonny was sooo wrong to call Nina drunk as 'Mike.' I was just smh. Lord...

• Members

I'm really intrigued by this stuff with Liz and Jake. I wasn't expecting Jake to say that he's been in touch with his grandparents. I thought the stuff with Jeff had been dropped since it's been quite a while since they mentioned him. I'm glad we're getting back to it. Finn looks so awkward and out of place in these scenes. It would've been just fine for these scenes to be between Liz and Jake without Finn putting in his two cents. 

I too need a Sprina kiss tomorrow before Sydney leaves. 

Please register in order to view this content

I cringed when Cam said people are critiquing his technique 

• Members

Same. It would be well deserved.

Good to hear that. Regardless of what the troll said AND the opinions of people I like/respect, there has been so me good writing going on after weeks of 'throw it at the wall and see what sticks' and I'm glad to see it back from where I'm watching it. What's going on with Liz right now, Peter's end, the Carly/Sonny/Nina triangle turning up, and the Teens (plus some romance done well with Brooklyn/Chase) being the current standouts. 

• Members

Jeff Webber was always kind of a dick and often volatile, but if they really go for some sort of repressed abuse thing with Liz here that'll be way too far. I do hope they bring on the parents, but I expect GH to do it in the most boring or muted way possible when those characters could be powerhouses (I've been thinking of Liz's mysterious mom, who we now after decades know to be named 'Carolyn,' to be a brilliant surgeon and queen bitch in the mold of Colleen Zenk or something, and Robert Newman could easily be an equally dickish Jeff since Ashland Locke is not long for the world).

Is that the Q mansion kitchen Michael and one of the anonymous white chicks are in? It looks like a playset of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air set!