YR February sweeps

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is the inference supposed to be that Noah still has romantic feelings for Tessa?! The only feelings Noah should feel towards Tessa are revulsion and maybe a growing suspicion about Tessa's fidelity. Have Noah decide he's going to expose this. Do something to add some element of tension. Something. This is all so bland.

Please register in order to view this content

Every time I have read a spoiler or story projection for Y&R for the last few years, it sounds exactly like this!

• Members

February sleeps for sure lol.

A few months ago there was a pretty tawdry and racy spoiler “Phyllis opens her legs up to Jack!” to make they show sound sexy/exciting but I see they’ve given up on that. LMAO. 

Offscreen on the back burner except for Winters Wednesday when they pop up for a cameo to tell Devon how successful things are going.

• Members

These are some of the uninspired sweep spoilers I think I've read...I'm just happy Lauren got a mention, yet we already know it's just gonna be her saying: "You working for Victor has caused our marriage stress before" yet she won't actually do anything... no Carmen, no hot affair, no nothing! 

• Members

We're 14 months away from the 50th anniversary and there's still nothing exciting happening to lead up to it. At least after the lull in the first half of 1997, the second half of that year built up to an excellent 25th anniversary in 1998.

Edited by kalbir