• Members

It's a much better idea than some of the names I've heard bandied about like Hunter Tylo, Gina Tognoni, and Vanessa Marcil.  But I am 99% whenever there is a role available on any soap someone says GT lol.

And you are right 7 years isn't too much especially considering Shawn has a kid so old.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Alma Delfina as Rafe's mother Adriana Hernandez 2016, and mostly all they gave her to do was cook Mexican food.

Tamara Braun as Rafe's girlfriend Ava Vitali, and mostly all they've given her to do is cook Italian food.  Finally she gets to do some second-hand villainy with Kristen and Gwen.

What is it with the writers and women in the Hernandez kitchen?

At least Ava has friends and some life. They gave nothing to Adriana.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

So, I just googled Alma Delfina.  Apparently, she’s only four years younger than Ana-Alicia; and since they apparently didn’t do much with Mama Hernandez when she was on the show…?  Yeah, I’m standing by fantasy casting choice: Ana-Alicia as a recast for Adriana Hernandez.

• Members

By the way, I also stand by my other, most recent casting choices: Melanie Smith as a Billie recast, and Martha Byrne as a newcomer who turns out to be Maggie’s long-lost half-sister (a long-buried secret that ties in with the car accident that killed Maggie’s folks and left her paralyzed for a period).

• Members

It was such a horrible time when we had all those Hernandi (that's my plural for Hernandez) running around. I remember there was also that random Blanca girl that the mom invited to Salem to set up with Rafe. She didn't last long obviously. They tried throwing her at Dario too. It was all awful. There were so many of then. I'd be okay with just having Gabi on the show and calling it good for the Hernandez family. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth