General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Michael's new haircut looks really good. That Philip Kiriakis style that he was rockin during Nina's trial was absolutely terrible. 

And, these constant mob conflict storylines with no follow up really need to end. Carly/Sonny/Nina is good enough without adding that dynamic, or bringing Curtis' father into it.

• Members

Man, this show is boring, boring, boring.

How many times can we see the same scenes over and over again with Carly/Sonny/Nina? It's the same conversation every day. And we get so much point of view about their every thought and feeling while other characters get nothing. We see Carly say the same thing to Olivia, Drew, and Diane. We see Sonny talking to Brick. Nina has the same conversation with Phyllis, Ava, and Britt. There is no reason for this story to be on five days a week when nothing is happening. I'm tired.

Also, they already seem to have no idea what to do with Drew. He's just the town therapist. A talk-to. Drew has no personality. He's just Mr. Nice Guy. Give him an edge. Give him some trauma after what he went through. He's way too well adjusted. 

I cannot believe we're spending time on Marshall and Epiphany. The Jeff Webber story got dropped and there's been almost no movement with the teens in months, but we can give Mr. Hat a pairing?! 

Dreadfully boring episode today. 

• Members

I actually like the way they played that Britt/Nina scene yesterday. It’s a family connection that hasn’t been explored anywhere near enough on this show, and it was quite cool how Britt was full on trying to convince (manipulate?) Nina to reach out to Sonny. 

Considering who their mothers are (sisters who hated each other’s guts), this is a dynamic I’m keen to see explored a lot more.

• Members

I cannot believe they're potentially going for Carly and Drew. How boring can you get? He is so obviously a Jason stand-in for her (like Serial Killer Franco before him, when Franco was supposed to be the twin) that there is no point.