ALL: Couples you are surprised never reconciled for good

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Luis & Sheridan from Passions for sure. What was up with that? Like after 8 years they gave up on them for the final year.. 

Amber Moore & Daniel Romalotti from Y&R or Amber Moore and Rick Forrester from B&B! Amber had such strong love storys with both men and yet she ended up with nothing.

Nick & Sharon Newman on Y&R! Like seriously? I loved Shadam when Muhney played him but Shick should‘ve always been the endgame. They should be the new Nikki and Victor when they retire!

Lulu/Dante on GH

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Members

I am gonna repeat what others said that I was surprised that Luis and Sheridan did not end up together. They were such a HUGE couple throughout the years. 

And I believe Miguel also ended up with Kay and not Charity? I love Kay, she was one of my favorite characters, but I would never want her to end up with a bland person like Miguel. Plus, seeing as how Charity and Miguel were also a big deal for a lot of runtime of the show, I was surprised they did not put them back together.

I am also going to say Gabi and Antonio on SuBe. They completely ruined Ricardo's character because of Gabi/Antonio affair and the two I think were hot and gained a following, only to finally have Gabi end up alone. It was her own choice, which is fine, but still, surprised me. 

• Members

I think there is still a chance Luke/Laura will reunite since the show is still on the air.  At least if/when the show gets cancelled.  I think there are quite a few couples that may reunite if that ever happens (Liz/Lucky, JaSam, Sonny/Brenda, Robert/Holly, etc)

My biggest one (and this could still happen I suppose) is Bo/Hope.   I get that it was unfair to fire KA when Peter decided to leave, but she did nothing in those years after he died.  I wish Hope left this time because there was some info out there that Bo was alive and she's investigating.  

• Members

I think if L&L were going to happen it would've already. It was Carlivati and Valentini's first and foremost goal, their big dream for the show, and it was sabotaged almost immediately - first by Tony improvising still drinking when they'd begun a storyline tackling Luke's alcoholism, forcing them to rewrite that into some nonsense involving radiation poisoning, then by him clearly vetoing going back to Laura before he quit the show. I don't think he'd ever agree to return to play a reunion. I'd be shocked if that happened at this point. I think the most you could get away with is a return stint that ended in Luke's death while indicating a kind of reunion or renewal of their love beforehand, which is what I would try for at this point.

I do think it is very possible DAYS will bring both Kristian and Peter Reckell back together someday, if maybe only for the end of the network run. They clearly thought Rafe was going to go the distance but any idiot could've told them he never would.

• Members

I am not afraid (yet) for any of these couples on the still ongoing soaps (I mean I don't watch any ongoing soaps anymore, but I would tune in if any of them were ending). I am sure that one day when they will have the last episode, they will reunite the big couples. If nothing, then off screen where other characters will say that they got a call and so and so reunited.

So for Bo and Hope, even if Kristian and Peter do not want to return (and I could see them agreeing to come back if DAYS was done), I think you could have a case where Shawn says that he got a call and Bo was alive and he's off to meet Hope to go meet Bo, or something like this.