Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Another thing is Colin Murphy betrayed Dimera's when was blackmailed by Larry Welch, who got dirt on Colin blackmailing him to work for him now and wanting Bo eliminated. Andre/Tony found out about Colin's betrayal as punishment Colin was also made a New Salem victim when he was found very much alive on the island.

• Members

There was evidence Brady was framed so everyone just assumes its Kristen that has Phillip.

For sure.  Ron can re-rewrite whatever he wants and would do that.  It's silly, but that arc is what made Stefano crazy obsessed with Marlena because she was helping him out while he was in a wheelchair because of guilt.  

Colin is legit the only casualty of Meleswen.  The only one!  lol

I like the Peter idea and it makes sense on the Jack/Jen end, but somehow I feel like his return should be more tied to helping Kristen out.  They were so close.  And while Peter could blame Marlena/John, they have been pretty supportive of Kristen as of recent history and really had nothing to do with the Jen/Jack stuff.  But again, makes 1000 times more sense than Colin.

• Members

I don't think there needs to be an origin story, it's the devil.

He found her at her weakest point, failed to consume her so he tried and failed again. Now it's personal and will keep trying until she and the ones she loves pays. Simple.

Next time take it seriously and let Marlena be the recipient vs. the driver.

I agree about Peter. He's heaps more relevant than Colin but I'll keep an open mind.

• Members

Why aren't we seeing any follow up with Marlena? They said today that she's being released from the hospital, but we didn't even know she was in the hospital.

Gabi and Jake are two of the most pointless characters on the show. They could disappear tomorrow and nothing would be affected. Them trying to be CEOs is so laughable, especially Jake the mechanic. Seeing Shin was the only good part of their scenes. 

I laughed at Nicole basically being like, "Peace out, have fun making each other miserable until y'all break up again." EJ and Sami don't have chemistry and AS isn't sticking around. It's time to end this couple for good. 

Chad getting involved in Lucas's plan was unexpected and I like it. I don't feel one bit bad for EJ even though he's innocent.

I loved Ava decapitating Duke. I look forward to her making Rafe miserable. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

It does feel weird we didn't see any follow up to Marlena.  It's weird for her to find out everything she did off screen (I assume).  What exactly is the hospital going to do for her?  

But at the end of the last Possession she was at Carrie's wedding like the next day.  Her guilt just lasted awhile though.  From spoilers

Please register in order to view this content