B&B Major Character Recast!

• Members

That wig on Krista is definitely horrible horrible

Please register in order to view this content

As far as the Noah on Y&R spoiler goes there is now speculation that Noah made up the whole London thing as a way to get Tessa back. Sounds like typical JG [!@#$%^&*] for real ‍‍

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's funny. I'm always open to recasts, but if they're replacing someone long term I usually have some trepidation. Because Hunter Tylo had become such a bad actor, not to mention the plastic surgery which made it hard to emote, I have no problem with this recast. I'm happy the character is coming back and I feel like they got the right actor. I feel like Kristen Alfonso would've been an easy choice, but also a lot more expensive and probably more problematic. B&B's casting is usually spot on so I look forward to this, we just have to hope the writers don't let her down.

• Members

Won't be watching, the writing is sh*t, but based on the few clips I've seen, she is definitely better in the role than Hunter Tylo was in her last stint.

This is more like the wig she had in Friday's episode, but with an altered part. But it is a wig. I'm dying to see the red top photo, though.