Days: May 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know, the reformed serial killer didn't seem very reformed today. Just sayin 

Please register in order to view this content

There's definitely something up with the new doctor. He gives off that suspicious vibe too well. I'm thinking that he might be working with Jan somehow

• Members

Was I the only one who thought the Marlena/Sami scenes were weird?  Not weird in content, but super random in the episode?  Coming in late then they stopped showing them 20 mins before the show ended?   They had to be edited a lot or just left over stuff.  

Poor Phillip, he should really examine his life if he is stuck drinking with Roman lol.

I know Roman hasn't been Roman since Wayne left in 1994, but man, is he awkward with the ladies.  That's not Roman as a character.  He's never been suave exactly, but he bagged Marlena and Anna-he must've had some skill at some point.  Has Kate given ANY indication since 2005 that she had feelings for Roman at all?  I know it was Kristen as Kate, but his wooing skills are embarrassing.

The Gwen/Jack/Chad/Abby stuff was fine.  Not great, but not awful.

• Members

Yeah.  It didn't really effect the show or anything.  It just didn't really belong in the episode.  Not that I am complaining, I am glad Sami and Marlena had scenes.  It just didn't fit with the rest of the show.

And I am late to bring this up, but aside from the complete waste that was Laura's death.  Does anyone in town beside the Deveraux clan even know Laura's dead?  Weren't Marlena and Laura best friends?  I am still angry Laura went out like that and is it dropped?  Did Gwen kill her?  Have we just moved on lol?

• Members

Definitively. The show deserves closure.

I do wish they would stop with the one year renewals though. I think it's hurting the show as it seems like they end up treading water storylinewise towards the end of the yearly renewal in case they have to write a quick ending.

• Members

I cracked up today when Claire said, "Xander, you can't propose to me, we're related."

Jan saying that all the real news about Charlie's murder is on the dark web

And Bonnie watches "Hardcore Pawn"

It was good to have an episode without the Kristen mess.

• Members

I still think the doctor is going to end up tied to Jan somehow. He still seems like he's hiding something.

I'm curious to see tomorrow and how the aftermath of the Allie/Chanel kiss is going to play out. I really hope they don't mess it up.

Episodes are always better when Kristen isn't in them 

• Members

Omg Sami brought back Stan to be the doctor!!

Thank god Brady figured it all out. I’m so tired of this Kristen/Susan mess.

Edited by Antoyne