Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

I want James back in. He's a cool guy. I'm actually talking to him (via internet, 'course).

Anyway ...

Marcellas was asked to do All-Stars and odds are, he'll be in the Top 20. He said if he doesn't get voted back into the house, he'll do HouseCalls.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BRING BACK WILL (season2)!

I can't wait for it to begin. :D

For the past two years, I haven't been able to keep up with the show too well. :( This season, I'm hoping my work schedule and family won't interfere too much with me being able to watch the show consistently all season.

• Members

I like James in interviews and as a person, but I don't want him in the game.

I thought you said Marcellas wasn't going to be in it?

Will, Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie are shoe-ins for the game if they're in the top 20, IMO. I think Janelle's popularity could shine onto Ashlea too.

• Members

Well, Mike, that was the thought. Because Marcellas was said to be doing HouseCalls, that ruled him out. That's not the case anymore.

I want James in the house but at the same time I don't. He'd be an instant target, just like Dr. Will and Janelle.

A part of me is worried about the outcome for AS, but... I'm SO looking forward to it, too.

• Members

Well, um, YEAH, *everyone* will have a target, but some moreso than others.

I'm just trying to be realistic here.

Oh and totally off-topic but I'm working on a Brennan (The Amazing Race 1) interview, too.

• Members

I dunno about her being blonde :blink:

But it was Krista from "Big Brother 2." And there's no way she'll be back on the show for All-Stars. She sued CBS and Big Brother over that knife incident with Justin. Of course, she sued like a few years LATER :rolleyes:

Oh, and I haven't gotten the interview with James from BB6, but I did finish one with Brennan Swain, from The Amazing Race - Season 1.

If anyone's interested they can read it at my new blog: http://therealityreel.blogspot.com/

Which is basically my bitching post come fall for Reality TV :lol:

(sorry for the shameless plug :P )

Archived