Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

For some reason, I don't think Danielle will be picked by America. I don't know why?

Jason, Bunky, Jack, George, and Lisa are way too nice to get picked by America. Sooo boring!

This is going to be hard for me. I'd pick BB6's Michael as my third boy if that's the Michael we are talking about, but how could I shaft Dr. Will and/or Marcellas? Oy.

But Michael will be so beneficial to the Kaysar/Howie/Janelle agenda! Ahhh! :unsure::lol:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am SO excited for All-Stars!!! I *really* hope we get a good season.

And I got my new TVGuide today. They have a shot of the "new" (i.e. redecorated) house. My scanner is shitty so I won't bother, but http://www.realitybbq.com/ has a picture up.

Looks like an interesting house. I can't wait to see it! And I think it's very safe to assume Alison, Dana, Marcellas and Kaysar will be on the Top 20 list.

• Members

OMG! I just had to post this.

An interview with BB5's Holly King: http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/art...php?article=876

I severely disliked her in BB5 (she was ANNOYING) but I loved her as the host of a veto comp last year and is it wrong for me to hope beyond hope she might end up in the All-Stars house? How WILD would that be. Can you imagine Holly and Alison together? LMAO. Oh... sigh.

• Members

I enjoyed her except for her romance with Justin. GROSS. But she had balls. She did a gutsy thing going agianst Allison so early. And let's face it, she was smart! She knew Ali would be trouble.

• Members

Well, last night there was a chat on Howie's forum with Howie, Kaysar, Janie, Dana and Erika. All of them got along really well ... Some things I remember were Dana going on and on about not nominating Nathan when she had the chance as well as how she would have hated Ivette, lmao. It'd be interesting, after that chat, if all of them ended up back in the house ... and Howie was trashing James a lot. Janie was defending him.

Oh, and Big Brother won't air Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday anymore. The Saturday airing is now going to be SUNDAY! Yep ... Sunday at 8:00PM, it's so CBS can promote the show better on a better night as well as be able to better transition Cold Case to 9 and Without a Trace to 10. Also it's so they can move The Amazing Race in later this fall. I think it's a good idea. I'd rather it be on Sunday than Saturday. Gives the producers a little more edit room between Thursday and Sunday... which may or may not be a good thing ... lmao.

Archived