Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am *really* excited, but I'm also so worried about the top 20. I want some really good players, but I'm expecting a house full of Scott Savages, Hollys, etc.

Not that it would be bad but I can't see myself rooting for any of them to win. I'd fall over if Holly won though, LMAO. She'd be BB's Ambore.

• Members

Oh, thank GOD!

I was just looking at RealityBBQ's All-Star availabity list and now Kaysar and Janelle are both listed as "yes". Kaysar said "Hell yeah I would go back into the Big Brother house if given the opportunity!"

Janelle is simply listed as she said she would do it.

Yay.

I was getting nervous.

But unfortunately, Josh from BB3 is now listed as someone who says he would do it. Ugh. At least he was so delusional he was semi entertaining, but that voice .... yuck.

And it was updated also for Dana, who encouraged people to vote (so odds are she has a very good chance of being in the top 20), and Michelle (both from BB4) said she would do it but probably wouldn't be in the top 20. But thankfully, Beau is now listed as saying he might consider if asked. Drew is also saying the same thing.

• Members

Oh and this is from BB4's Nathan:

"Here it's been a year and a half since I was on the show, and I told myself I'd never go back in there. But I find myself really missing the competition of the show. I've done modeling and acting, but I love playing the game, and I want to win this time!"

Ew.

• Members

Here's a recent Variety article.

My note: only TWELVE players out of 20? ugh that sucks! Why couldn't they do at least 14? UGH. I'm pissed, lol.

the article:

All-stars vie for 'Big' break - 'Brother' plans casting competish

"CBS is shaking up the casting process for the upcoming all-star edition of summer reality staple "Big Brother."

Producers have informed 20 former players they've been selected as finalists for the all-star edition. But in something of a cruel twist -- and a first for a network reality show -- they won't know whether they've made it back into the "Big Brother" house until the show's live season premiere July 6.

What's more, would-be "all-stars" will have to campaign to get into the house, since half of this year's cast will be selected by viewers.

(CBS) has decided to start the process with a first-time "Big Brother" casting episode that will air Wednesday, June 21, at 8 p.m. (The show) will feature interviews with the finalists, giving them a chance to make their case to fans.

In an "American Idol"-like twist, (fans) then get to choose their favorites via online voting slated to last a week. Players will lobby via the Net and through media appearances, some of which will be set up by CBS publicity as the net begins tubthumping for the official season premiere.

The top three male and female players will be guaranteed a place in the house. Remaining six slots will be filled by producers.

All 20 all-star wannabes will gather outside the "Big Brother" house on July 6. Twelve will be told they've been selected to play the game, while eight will be sent home -- all on live TV.

"They'll be all packed and ready to go," said "Big Brother" exec producer Allison Grodner, who predicts the (premiere) show will contain some high drama as rejected finalists realize they're out of the competition.

Contrary to Internet buzz, players from all six past seasons of "Big Brother" will be eligible for the all-star edition. Grodner and Arnold Shapiro didn't sign on as exec producers of the Endemol USA (series) until season two, radically revamping the show when they arrived.

Producers opted not to cede casting of the entire show to viewers in order to ensure what Grodner calls "the right balance" of contestants. Translation: Nobody wants a house filled with just "nice" players.

"We're looking for a showdown," she said. "You've got your 'Big Brother' heroes and villains, and that's what's going to make for the best drama."

Clash of good vs. evil will be reflected throughout "Big Brother All-Stars," down to the interior design of the house, which will have elements that pay homage to past seasons' players and highlights."

• Members

EW! The producers get to pick the last six? THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I read only twelve, I thought it was good because it lessens the chance of weasels sleeping in, but nevermind. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh!

• Members

I agree. I'm ticked we only get 12 All-Stars.

Why not go all out? We should be able to vote in 8 and they should put in 8, giving us sixteen and lots of double evictions and twists to throw them off.

Ugh.

I'm holding out hope, but meh ... but also maybe just 12 is to ensure the BEST go in out of the 20 and we don't get a lameo winner... I hope ... lol.

• Members

OK. So....

VIEWER'S CHOICES!:

1. Janelle

1. Kaysar

2. Dr. Will

PRODUCER'S CHOICES!:

1. Alison :lol: (I am pretty much convinced this system was made up just to get her into the house.)

2. ???

3. ???

1. Scott :lol:

2. ???

3. ???

• Members

I hope so, Cheap.

Only 12 houseguests sucks big time. Maybe they realize a lot of the bigger personalities won't do it so they don't want to stick a ton of lesser players in...

And RealityBBQ's list of houseguests that could take part has been updated to include BB4's Jun and BB6's Sarah. Eddie and Brittany from BB1 have been moved down to "No" status.

• Members

I think it's a GREAT idea to let the producers pick half of the cast. Those people we loved-to-hate or just plain hated are what brings in the tension. We need a good balance and I hope they can provide that for us.

Archived