Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For BB4 I liked Amanda (somewhat), Dave, Jun, Erika and Jack.

For BB5 my favorites were Nakomis, Karen, Marvin, Lori, Will (somewhat) and Drew (sometimes). Diane was meh to me.

For BB6 my favorites were Janie, Howie, Rachel, James, Kaysar, Sarah.

For BB3 my favorites were basically the entire cast. Loved all of them in their own way (but if I had to list them they would be Lisa, Amy, Danielle, Eric and Jason. Sometimes Marcellas and Roddy).

For BB2, it was all Sheryl (best older lady contestant.ever.), Hardy, Will, Monica for me. The rest were meh, but it was a great season.

BB5 had too many whackjobs and it was the most meh season to me. BB4 looking back, is a little better than BB5. BB2, BB3 and BB6 will probably always be my top three favorite seasons.

BB3 > BB6 > BB2 > BB4 > BB5

• Members

The more I think about it ... the less I want an All-Stars version....

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the idea to have all these memorable players back but I can see the ending already. The most UTR player will win. Just like in Survivor All-Stars.

Grr...

I hope I'm proven wrong, but I just have such mixed feelings about this now, after first being so thrilled about the idea. I guess what's also got me is that we won't have any new people introduced. I'm following Big Brother Australia which just started (Big Brother Australia) and it's fun getting to know all these new people.

• Members

I know Danny ... I wonder why Erika was so hated? LOL.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with some rumblings about the top 20.

Rumored so far are Kaysar, Janie, Howie, Mike Boogie, Erika and Dr. Will.

And also Roddy.

I'd rather have Roddy than Hardy (I downloaded BB2 eps and I HATE Hardy the second goaround) and Boogie than Jase...

If we get all good and interesting players it could be a great game. I just fear one huge UTR player that comes in and will win it all...

• Members

I want good players mixed in with entertaining players. Give me Sarah's boyfriend from last season, who's name escapes me and Amy from Season 3. Dr Will even if he will be voted off quickly. I would love to see Season 5's Will as well. I hated Janelle, but she was a damn good player and deserves to be there. I would love to see her mix it up with Chiwhora (God I hated her). I would love to see Jack and Kent back, representing the older crowd. But if Bunky is back, I may not be. Alison was a good player and entertaining because she was so evil. I would even take Nicole back because I want someone to hate, as long as Erika comes back because I think she rocks.

It will be interesting. I went to JR high with Mike Boogie and let me assure you all, he is a tool. I worked with his Mom and she was very upset with his on air proposal.

• Members

I think it's to do with the comments she made about Jee. I remember reading that she appoligized for those comments. Yes, they weren't nice to say but she took ownership on it. Erika, is actually my pick to win if she makes it.

Dream Alliance: Erika, Howie, Janie & Kaysar :)

• Members

If Erika goes in, then I think she has a good shot of winning, too. Smart, sly and quiet.

I wasn't thrilled by her comments about Jee, either, but I'm over them. I love Sucks but they have got to move on... it was three years ago!

Oh, and an official premiere date for BB7 from Julie Chen herself:

Thursday, July 6th

• Members

Yep! BB: All Stars is CONFIRMED! And it's for July 6th like Shawn said!

It looks like Ashlea and Erika will be in the top 20. Will (BB2), Mike Boogie (BB2), Erika (BB4), Janelle, Howie, and Kaysar (BB6) are all in the top 20 list.

Hardy (BB2) and Amy (BB3) are not in the top 20.

Here is how the list looks!:

1. Ashlea (BB6)

2. Howie (BB6)

3. Erika (BB4)

4. Mike Boogie (BB2)

5. JEDI JANEY!!! (BB6)

6. Kaysar (BB6)

7. Will (BB2)

Who do the other thirtern spots belong to? Hmmmmmm. I am not counting out Nicole from BB2 or Marcellas. I'd be shocked if they were not on.

This could turn out to be the best season EVER. Can you imagine if Janey, Kaysar, Ashlea, and Howie got down to the final four? It'd be so sad to see them vote each other out! :(

• Members

Wait - Ashlea from BB6? Didn't she get voted off first? Why is she on the all-stars list - I thought she didn't really enjoy the experience and didn't care about being voted off first.

Guess CBS wants to give her another chance.

• Members

No one is really confirmed, but these people all said they can't discuss anything due to confidentiality agreements. And if Amy and Hardy flat-out said they weren't in it, there's no reason Ashlea couldn't do the same.

So, it's all speculation. I'd love to see what Ashlea could do! She is Janey's b.f. afterall. She *HAS* to be great!

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] Ashlea? Damn... she was hot as hell and I felt so bad for her getting evicted first, but why in the HELL is she gonna be on All-Stars (well, technically, she's not IN the house yet, lol)?

She's our Amber, IMO. She'll win.

But I'm all for a Kaysar, Howie, Janie and Ashlea final four! Woo hoo! LOL.

And I'm not at all sad Hardy isn't on the list. I just downloaded nearly all of BB2 and I HATED him the second time around (and I much prefer Roddy to Hardy). I liked Boogie a lot more and loved Dr. Will even more than I did the first time. We need a sister in the house. MONYA! Her screaming at Kent was priceless! Classic!

I'm not surprised Amy isn't on the list. She probably would be if she weren't getting married this summer. Marcellas, to me, is 50/50. Nicole too. Nicole was a big Janie fan and even called into Housecalls last year. I think she is still a fan of the show, so...

I am starting to look forward to All Stars again! Ashlea for the win! LOL.

Oh and we can start narrowing down the field.

David Lane from BB4 said he won't be doing All Stars (although he would of if asked) because he is going overseas.

Amy is getting married, so she won't.

I just saw a comment from Marvin (BB5) that he'd love to do All-Stars.

Frankly, I WANT MARVIN! That man was wicked funny.

• Members

Shut up! Where can I D/L BB2? Haha!

I think Janey will either be final three again or like first out!

I am actually pissed Howie is on the list, a little bit. I don't know. I know he won two HoH's, but he also messed up majorly too. And he never came through when they needed him too. Janey had to do EVERYTHING! He's hilarious, and I love him. But like with Monica from BB2. There were much better people at strategizing and challenges!

Archived