Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

I doubt anyone from season 1 would be picked. A different production team was in place then. I'm sure Arnold Shapiro and Allison Garnder, the executive producers would rather have personalities that they casted on this show. BB1 really isn't talked about

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really have to see season 2 bc that season was golden. LOVED it. I hope Shannon is there but I doubt she would bc there are so many others tehy could pick. From that season I would definetly pick Monica to represent. I loved Will but Im not sure Id want to see him in an all star. I mean everyone's seen that season and I can see him being the first one out. Not only bc he's notorious for being a manipulator but he's also a winner.

• Members

Oh please not the Nerd Herd. They almost ruined Big Brother forever for me. It was the worst finale ever of Big Brother for me - I had to watch one of them win. Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I still can't believe it. But I can't talk about that season, it gives me a stomach ache. LOL

I know he is not All Star material but one of my favorite BB contestants was Bunky. I loved Bunky.

Another one was the other Will that was on the Reality Show Battle show last year. He was always funny. He is probably not all star material either.

I just loved both of them as well as Kaysar, Howie, Janelle, Dr. Will, Nakomis, Drew, Marcellus, and probably several others that I just can't remember their names right now. Those are the ones that first come to mind.

Another one to please not put on my screen was the Asian-American girl. Sorry forgot her name, but I never liked her either.

• Members

That was the best season ever for Big Brother. So much conniving, so much trickery! I rooted against Will and Shannon like nobody's business. Those two were just... GOD! I hated them. LoL And Nutty Nicole. They all just... it was fantastic. I remember going on vacation with my family, and I was SO addicted that I had them turn the channels in our hotel restaurant televisions to CBS so that I could watch while I ate, LoL. That week of vacation was horrible, because I had no internet access and couldn't read any of the spoilers from the live net feeds.

Anyway, we MUST have Amy and Marcellas from Season 3.

• Members

"Mommy! Mommy! I want my Janie-doll" (BB6)

Hmmm...I'd also like to see...

Will (BB2)

Monica (BB2)

Danielle (BB3)

Jason (BB3)

Marcellas (BB3) I prefer he sticks with the talk show, because he's the only reason I watch it, but the drama that would likely happen between Danielle and Marcellas is too good to avoid. LOL!

Nakomis (BB5)

Marvin (BB5)

Kaysar (BB6)

James (BB6)

I can't remember anyone from season 4 that I found interesting or likable. And season 1 just never happened. LOL!

• Members

Nakomis deserves to be there. She was one of the ballsiest players ever. She invented the backdoor system. She stood up to Jase and the Four Whoremen and was responsible for the destruction of their alliance. She rocked.

• Members

Those Four Whoremen as you call them I think had serious issues - well at least 2 of them anyway. I still think 2 of them were gay or bi and wouldn't admit it. I think it was Scott and Jase who always took those baths together. I don't think they showed them on the TV but were on the live feeds and people posted the pics. Esp. the night they took that bath with all the fruit. Those two were something else.

LOL

• Members

My Dream All-Stars:

1.) Jamie (BB1)

2.) Brittany (BB1)

3.) Will (BB2)

4.) Hardy (BB2)

5.) Shannon (BB2)

6.) Amy (BB3)

7.) Marcellas (BB3)

8.) Danielle (BB3)

9.) Jun (BB4)

10.) Allison (BB4)

11.) Nakomis (BB5)

12.) Jase (BB5)

13.) Janelle (BB6)

14.) Kaysar (BB6)

15.) Howie (BB6)

16.) Rachel (BB6)

"Ohhhhh Howie!!", "Oh Janie!!" "Mommy, Mommy, *I* Want A Janie Doll", "Bye Bye !@#$%^&*]es!!" - Janie & Howie NEED to be back!

If only 3 of the above make it in, I want Janie, Howie and Amy to make it!

Amy/Marcellas

Janie/Kaysar

Janie/Howie are the three ALL-TIME best couples in BB history!

Archived