Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

Although not official and still a bit of speculation, the following site is fairly in the know. Of course being wrong can happen and does.

I personlly would love an all-star version as long as the right people make it in.

I'm also not sure of half "regular" and half all-star. Sounds corny to me but actually it fits right up BB's outlandish "twists" :rolleyes:

Go here -> http://www.realitybbq.com/

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Danny.

I want Dr. Will back, Janie, Howie, Danielle (a stretch I'm sure, but i think she'd do it), maybe Lisa, maybe Drew, Hardy would be fun.

I dunno, LOL. I want the best gamers back but I know some of them probably wouldnt (Nakomis). I will gouge my eyes if they even dare bring Cowboy or Scott Savage (BB5) back. I could maybe tolerate Jase without his "posse". Even that would be a stretch. I bet they bring back Alison though.

I'd love Marvin back, actually. He kicked ass and took names. This could be such a fun season if they just get the right people.

I almost wish theyd not bring back any of the winners because then odds are theyd be targeted right off the bat, which in BB might be okay.. LOL. I'd like to see another one take home the prize, as long as it doesnt end like ASS.

• Members

Oh Kenny! That'd be awesome to have Amy back, LOL. She annoyed me at the beginning but I missed her when she was voted out and LOVED her when she came back! I loved BB2 and BB3! BB6 was a step in the right direction, minus the nerd herd... lol.

Here's a list of who I really want on there and who I'd think would realistically do it again:

Dr. Will (BB2)

Danielle (BB3)

Amy (BB3)

Marvin (BB5)

Janelle (BB6)

Howie (BB6)

Erika (BB4)

If any of those six make it on I'll be one happy camper. I have a lot more but .. lol.

• Members

Oh I forgot Monica! She has GOT to be on All-Stars. She and Marvin would be an absolute riot together.

I'd want Lisa too. She was kinda boring towards the end but I loved her. Kaysar would be fantastic too. I'd LOVE Rachel back but I dont know if she'd do it again or if they'd even ask her too...

• Members

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! KRYPTON YOU JUST MADE MY WEEKEND! :lol:

Another summer of Janelle? OMG. I still watch my tapes of BB6 - the best season of BB EVER!

I think there should be a rule about previous winners though. They'll just be targeted and it will be a waste of a cast member like Survivor All Stars.

My dream list:

1. Janelle

2. Kaysar

3. James

4. Amy (3)

5. Marcellas

6. Erika (4)

7. Allison (4)

8. Will (5)

9. Jack or Nathan (4)

10. Danielle (3)

11. Nicole (2)

12. Holly (5)

13. Diane (5)

14. Nakomis (5)

15. Jase (5)

If we're being honest, Howie doesn't deserve to be on All-Stars. He was amazingly funny and entertaining, but he stunk. And Monica is probably my favorite person from BB2, but again, she didn't do enough to be an All-Star. IMO.

Not that Holly did anything either. :lol:

If I am being realistic Cappy and Ivette and Hardy and Chiara will end up on it. GAG.

• Members

I think All-Stars would be good! Does anyone here buy the 24/7 pass to watch them online? I do! next to AMC, Big Brother is my favorite show.

I agree! I think Eric would be a good all-star from the friendsheep because he was so hated.

Archived