Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

I read on the TWoP forum that somewhere is says that CBS can still pick whoever they want, so I'm sure there will be some balance. Personally I really want DANIELLE, Dr. Will (who is the first one who mentioned this All-Stars), Janey and Kaysar.

Even though certain people bonded (or didn't) during their seasons, anything can happen! You never know!

Hopefully this has a more satisfying ending than Survivor's All Stars.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you see I never thought Jordan was all that !@#$%^&*]y. She might have seem more so bc everyone else on teh show was so darn lame. Plus she got a bad rap bc she was a stripper, but she wasnt really that bad in the hose. What was the worse thing she did; flirt with Josh to rattle Brittany? Jordan was very tame compared to future houseguests

• Members

Danielle has claimed many times she'd never do it again because it wouldn't be worth it as she'll be one of the first out.

I think Nakomis liked the game and *might* do it again but I really doubt she would. Not after they gave her a mentally challenged freak as a brother.

I could see Drew, Lisa and Jun doing it again, even though they are winners. Maggie hopefully won't. I don't think she'd do it back to back.

Honestly I could see them putting Crappy Cappy Eric back in. Or Ivette. I wouldn't mind Ivette cause no one likes her, LOL.

Amy also said recently she wouldn't do it. If they had asked her a year or two ago she would of, but she says for half a million it's not worth it again. She's also getting married this summer, so...

Marcellas probably will do it cause hes a fame whore. Jase would do it again. I could see Holly but I doubt they'd put Holly and Jase back in together. Nicole from BB2 hated the experience but has remained on good terms I think with BB, so it's 50/50 chance. Alison from BB4 is a shoe-in for it.

We get to pick a lot of the players but CBS/Grodner/Shapiro will also put some of the people they want in, so it will be balanced.

I think it's ridiculous that the prize amount is still only half a million. For All Stars it should definitely be one million. I'd laugh in their face about going back if I were most of them.

WHO I *THINK* WILL DO IT IF ASKED (Not necessarily who I want)

BB2 - Will, Nicole, Hardy

BB3 - Jason, Marcellas, Lisa (MAYBE Danielle/Amy)

BB4 - Alison, Jun, Nathan (ugh), David, Erika, Jack

BB5 - Drew, Marvin, Jase, Holly, Diane (MAYBE Nakomis/Karen)

BB6 - Janelle, Kaysar, James, Howie (MAYBE Ivette/Rachel/Eric)

Who I'd love to see back from that list?

Will, Nicole, Hardy, Jason, Marcellas, Lisa, Alison, Jun, Erika, Jack, Marvin, Diane, Janelle, Kaysar, James, Howie.

I think that's pretty realistic if all of them agree to do it. I can't imagine CBS or BB producers willingly doing an All-Stars season if the more memorable players all said no, so... I think we might have a good selection.

• Members

I'm assuming so, yes. I'm also assuming voting will take place in May or June. Likely June.

If I had to pick 18 players from each season, ideally, and realistically here's who I've picked...

S1

Brittany, George & Eddie

S2

Hardy, Nicole & Will

S3

Danielle, Jason & Lisa

S4

Erika, Alison & Jun

S5

Jase, Diane & Drew

S6

Kaysar, James & Janelle

It's an even girl/guy ratio. Realistically, I could see all of them back. But I think Marcellas is a shoe-in, so... I guess replace Jason with him, although frankly, I'd rather Jason come back over Marcellas.

• Members

My guess is they'll forget season one and do season two through six, and if we have twenty, that will be ABOUT five person season? So here are my DREAM options!

SEASON TWO: FOUR CONTESTANTS - Nicole, Will, Shannon, and Monica

SEASON THREE: FIVE CONTESTANTS - Marcellas, Amy, Josh, Lisa, Danielle

SEASON FOUR: SIX CONTESTANTS - Alison, Erika, Jun, Nathan, Jack, David

SEASON FIVE: FIVE CONTESTANTS - Holly, Diane, Marvin, Will, Nakomis

SEASON SIX: FIVE CONTESTANTS - Janelle, Kaysar, Ivette, James, Rachel

Regardless of who the options are, my guess is they will have to weigh it so that the same number of people from EACH cast gets on, don't you think? Or else, the highest rated seasons and/or the most recent seasons will be all the picks! Then, it would probably be all BB6, BB5 (the two most recent) and BB3 (since it's the only season with a DVD?). Just all speculation!

• Members

Well, I've been hearing all SIX seasons, which would include Season 1, which surprises me, so we'll see about that one. Leaving out Season 1 gives us more options. I'd love to see some season one players actually try their hand at the game though.

I do think they'll try an even selection from each season, but my guess is we COULD see more from BB2, BB3 and BB6. BB4 was the most disliked season (leaving out BB1) and BB5 wasn't all that great either, although I kinda liked it, minus Cowboy and Scott and Holly.

• Members

BB4 WAS disliked, but it did have one of the most lovable players ever in Erika! Jack is my favorite over 40 BB player throughout any of the seasons. And Alison is, of course, one of the best BB villainesses!

• Members

I loved BB4 too. It was one of the few seasons of BB that got better as it went along, IMO. I think as a whole and from what I hear/read, it is probably the least popular though of BB2 through BB6.

I think that BB5 was worse though. I can't get over that final two. Oy.

• Members

I didnt like BB4 bc of the casting. I think tey tried hard to find pairs bc of the twist and they got some uninteresting cast members as a result. I think Jun and David were the only ones I really liked. I liked Jee as the season progressed but other than those 3 the rest did absolutely nothing for me

I LOVED BB5. Its in my top 3 right along with season 2 and 6. The final 2 sucked, but the season was just priceless throughout. Never failed to entertained

Archived