Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

I agree Mike, about both Howie and Monica. Can you imagine a house with Marvin, Monica, Howie, Janelle? LMAO. It would definitely be ON.

And I downloaded BB2 episodes from here: http://www.mininova.org/sub/173

Scroll down a bit and you'll see them. They were in parts and even with DSL, were a BITCH to download. You need a downloader like BitTorrent.

I have the first two parts already done, but the third part got to like 71% and STOPPED. LOL. I am so pissed ...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we can rule out Marcellas being in the All Stars cast:

House Calls Returns

(from CBS press releases)

CBS Corporation today announced the launch of "innertube," a new, advertising-supported broadband channel offering a wide range of free entertainment programming to Internet users.

Premiering today, innertube will launch with a line-up of original series produced expressly for the Internet, as well as new shows that are companions to popular CBS brands. The genres for the original Internet programs will range from reality to musical performance, from entertainment magazine style to talk format, and from sketch comedy to animation.

Several all-new original series are scheduled to debut on CBS's innertube during the summer. They include:

· THE BEST OF HOUSE CALLS, featuring highlights from CBS.com's "House Calls," the Internet talk show about BIG BROTHER, which will help viewers get re-acquainted with their favorite villains and sweethearts before this summer's BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS (working title) on CBS; and

· All new, original episodes of the CBS.com talk show HOUSE CALLS, which will continue to stream live on CBS.com and then re-stream on innertube the following day, five days a week.

The Best of House Calls

Premiering on innertube in June, THE BEST OF HOUSE CALLS is a one-hour, bi-weekly program with a four-week run that culls the best episodes of the past two seasons of HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW and presents them with new introductions made by the host of the show, Marcellas Reynolds. This show will lead to the premiere of the new season of CBS's "Big Brother" and the first HOUSE CALLS show.

● House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show

HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW will premiere in July with returning hosts by Marcellas Reynolds and Gretchen Massey. The show streams live on CBS.com Monday through Friday for 30 minutes at 10AM PT/1PM ET and on Fridays for one hour at 10AM PT/1PM ET before re-streaming on innertube. Daily shows feature interaction between viewers and the hosts through phone calls and e-mails, discussions on events that transpire in the BB7 house, prognostications and strategies, and interviews with former BB houseguests as well as current houseguests following their eviction.

And if they are running "The Best of HouseCalls" in June, odds are that is the month we are voting ... gives us a possible time-frame.

Now it doesn't exactly mean Marcellas is not in the cast but it seems likely he won't be on the Top 20 list...

Oh... and I just found this: (from realitynewslive)

BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS, hosted by Julie Chen, premieres Thursday, July 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and will be broadcast three times weekly on Tuesday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Thursday (8:00-9:00 PM, live eviction show, live ET/delayed PT) and Saturday (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

• Members

Booooo!

Oh well. Marcellas is more entertaining on House Calls than he was in the BB house anyway! Especially if Amy's not doing it, Marcellas without Amy is like Christmas without presents!

• Members

HOLY CRAP!!!

From RealityBBQ:

BB Length and Finale Date

A former houseguest has said that the All-Stars contract states that the season will last 95 days, bringing the finale date to about October 5th.

And a new Logo was revealed that has some fans speculating it means there will be two houses.

060504_logo.jpg

• Members

AND to add, also from RealityBBQ, the likelyhood of who will come back and who wont.

NO

BB3 - Amy [ was asked but said no ]

BB3 - Danielle [ passes on it as well to be with family instead ]

BB4 - Dave [ will be out of the country ]

BB6 - Ivette [ "No. I'm not meant to play that game." ]

BB3 - Josh [ Said he won't, too busy working on a movie ]

BB6 - Maggie [ Said she won't ]

BB3 - Marcellas [ Doing HouseCalls ]

BB5 - Will W. [ Said he's not going to ]

(And of course BB2's Justin and BB4's Scott won't be doing it)

WILL ABSOLUTELY DO IT

BB4 - Alison [ said she would ]

BB6 - Beau [ said he would ] - ew

BB4 - Dana [ said she would ] - ew

BB5 - Diane [ already in talks to go back ]

BB5 - Holly [ already in talks to go back ]

BB6 - James [ said he would ]

BB5 - Marvin [ said he would ]

BB4 - Michelle [ said she would ]

BB5 - Scott [ said he would ] - ew

VERY LIKELY

BB1 - Eddie

BB6 - Howie

BB6 - Janelle

BB5 - Jase

BB4 - Justin [ would "seriously consider" ]

BB6 - Kaysar

BB5 - Mike

BB3 - Tonya

BB2 - Will [ "...although I haven't made any concrete decisions I will tell you that I plan to leave my schedule wide open just in case" ]

50/50 AT THIS POINT

BB2 - Bunky, Kent, Monica, Sheryl

BB3 - Gerry, Roddy

BB4 - Robert (he says they'd have to increase the amount because his daughter doesn't want to see him gone for that long again), Jee, Jack

BB5 - Karen (still debating), Lori, Cowboy

BB6 - Sarah (would rather James go), Rachel

There's more, but go here to read it all: http://www.realitybbq.com/bbas.php and of course some is speculation...

As for my opinion, ew on some of the possible returns... ew. ew. ew.

• Members

Erika Landin Unlikely :(

Jennifer "Nakomis" Dedmon Unlikely :(:mellow: *cries* One of my favorite players in BB History

Lisa Donahue Unlikely :(

I am probably in the minority, but I loved Crazy Karen from Season 5

Wait - Erika is a strong possiblity?? I hope you right Mike

Archived