Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah! This is great.

But letting the viewers choose give me nightmares of Season One! The horror! Hopefully there'll be a great mixture of interesting houseguests that'll create some serious drama.

• Members

I'm afraid that some viewers might not pick someone like a Will that will create drama and we end up with 12-14 "likable" (re: boring) houseguests with no conflict. I'm sure the producers will try their best to keep that from happening (possibly offering a list of 10 "villians" and 10 "good guys" houseguests and you have to choose five from each group, perhaps) but still...

• Members

Dr. Will, Janelle and Kaysar are sure bets to get in there. Dr. Will is INCREDIBLY popular. I'm not worried at all about him.

I love this. WE get to choose. Yahoo!

Got this from: http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/newsletters/pr...sider/index.jsp (scroll down towards the end)

The seventh installment of CBS’ Big Brother will return this summer with an All-Star edition. America will help choose who will participate in the game from a pool of 20 former houseguest favorites. Most likely to return: Will Kirby, Marcellas Reynolds, Alison Irwin, “Chicken” George, Josh Souza, Danielle Reyes, Mike “Boogie” Malin, and Kaysar Ridha, who got the boot way too soon last season.

But the guy must be on drugs, Josh and George from S1? PLEASE. And Mike Malin from BB2? Laughable.

• Members

This is sooo cool we get to vote. What if there was some twist like the people with the most/least get voted in so there would be conflict and people to root against.

As much as I did hate some of the past houseguest, I don't want every housemate to be favorite. Although if there were, there would still be drama.

• Members

I could see Josh making it just because he was popular back then but GEORGE??? I remember people being pissed at him because of his wife getting Brittany out.

My Prediction on the cast.

Season 1: Brittany, Josh

Season 2: Will

Season 3: Jason, Danielle, Amy, Marcellas

Season 4: Erika, Alison

Season 5: Drew, Nakomis

Season 6: Janelle, Kaysar, Howie

• Members

Mike Boogie was LOTS of fun. Id love to see him again

This is what TVGuide.com had to say

THE NEXT BIG TWIST: The next round of CBS' Big Brother, likely to premiere in early July, will be an "all-star" edition in which fans can vote from a pool of 20 past players to fill the household's 12 to 14 openings. "This will be the most interactive Big Brother yet," exec producer Allison Grodner tells Variety. "Viewers will be involved more than in the past." Fine, but anyone who votes for Holly and her annoying voice will hear from me.

• Members

If they don't have Nicole from Season 2, I'M NOT WATCHING!

Well... if they put both Amy and Marcellas on, I will. ;) We also need Jordan from Season 1. The original Big Brother !@#$%^&*]! And not in that "blonde idiot" Janelle sort of way. Just straight up biiiiitch.

Viewers being more involved than ever? They couldn't be more involved than in Season 1 when VIEWERS voted off the cast members, always getting rid of the interesting people and leaving the dull goodie goodies.

Archived