Big Brother 7

KMan101

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 19 2006, 12:01 PM)

I think it's a GREAT idea to let the producers pick half of the cast. Those people we loved-to-hate or just plain hated are what brings in the tension. We need a good balance and I hope they can provide that for us.

you got that right bc they know how to cast. We saw what happened when the American public voted in season 1....LOL. We need people in there we love to hate and not just love.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, how dare you remind me of the horror that was season one! :lol:

I seriously don't get how that format works all over the world. It was so fricking boring to watch with the US version. Having the people vote each other out makes for a MUCH more interesting show as there is more person-to-person game interation.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 19 2006, 10:13 PM)

Cheap, how dare you remind me of the horror that was season one! :lol:

I seriously don't get how that format works all over the world. It was so fricking boring to watch with the US version. Having the people vote each other out makes for a MUCH more interesting show as there is more person-to-person game interation.

it was all in the casting. The cast was horrible. They were absolutely boring. Every last one of them. Maybe not so much the individuals, but the combination of them all. I think Mecca, Jordan, and Eddie had the most potential to be interesting but other than them, the lot was just a mess. There was no drama in there and everyone played things safe. If you put current BB rules in that house, I still would have seen it end up the same bc the cast just didnt cut it. Another thing was there was no twists that season. There was almost one with a woman entering the house midway, but that never happened.

I think if you took season 6 of BB and let the public vote, the show still would have been interesting, bc the cast was great. For the most part, they had lots of personality that oozed off the screen and made you want to watch. Plus this current production team is better with twists and manipulating the game and it would have made for some interesting tv. I watch the UK and Australian editions and they are soo interesting and arent boring at all. It works there and I definetly think its bc of the casting and the production team

• Members

I disagree. I think any time the public is voting then the cast will be too caught up in public opinion and be very fake - no matter who it is. The only people who were themselves first season were HATED - Will, Jordan, and Karen.

Having America pick anything is dumb, but especially who leaves the BB house. America has proved over and over again that they make dumb decisions. Between five seasons of American Idol and living through two painful presidential elections, I am donezo with America picking ANYTHING! :lol: I was terrified that they'd pick Eric to go back in the BB6 house. GROSS!

• Members

There has to be a twist somewhere, because the timeline with 12 people just doesn't make sense. There's 2 extra weeks unless I am missing something?

Week 1: Eviction

Week 2: Eviction

Week 3: Eviction

Week 4: Eviction

Week 5: Eviction

Week 6: Eviction

Week 7: Eviction

Week 8: Eviction

Week 9: Eviction

Week 10: Final 3 (2 Part HOH)

Week 11: Winner Voted On (Finale)

With 12 contestants, it puts the show at 11 weeks, but didn't someone post that the show ends on October 4th this year, which is 13 weeks :unsure:

• Members

have you watched any seasons of any international BB? Beleive it or not but people actually forget the camera is there an the fact that the public is voting doesnt really weigh in on their actions as they are there being !@#$%^&*]es and causing drama regardless.

As far as Eric goes, I can see the producers putting him in bc he causes drama and thats what they want. I wouldnt want the house to be filled with just Kaysars and Janelles. We need a balance of people we also hate to stir things up.

• Members

^ which is the women drop like flies, which is annoying to me, as a guy, because A) I find them more interesting and B) I'd like some eye candy ... lol.

Aussie BB always seems to loose a dozen women right off the bat. But BBUK is far from boring, Mike. Check that one out sometime. Fights GALORE. Always crazy people in that house.

• Members

it's bc the women dont know when to shut the f$#@ up! LOL....they are so catty and cause so much drama within each other. Makes for some good tv though

LOVE the UK edition. Ive only see 2 episodes of it so far this season and its already shaping up to be good. I think UK has the best casting out of it, US and AUS. They really choose a wide range of different people from different age, race, sexual orientation and spiritual backgrounds. They also pick the craziest individuals that make you go WTF? lol...good stuff

• Members

I've seen clips, but not episodes of the other BB's, but the U.S. is different. I think if you put Janelle, Kaysar, Marcellas, Dr. Will in a house where the public picked, they'd act very differently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

And interestingly enough, Erika broke up with Josh and nixed her plans to move to Florida with him.

And did anyone catch the NEW (to me at least) Big Brother promo during How I Met Your Mother tonight on CBS? I swear to god a quick shot of Bunky from BB2 was BRAND NEW (it was right before the montage of clips were played).

Archived