• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not sure how I feel about this.

The show needs new characters to interact with Newmans and Abbotts but Theo's character was not well defined.

He was also caught in the crossfire of the Kyle/Summer/Lola mess that had motivations changed at the drop of a hat.

Now they need to recast Chance!

• Members

All of this 100%!!!! Just as Theo is to be interesting the show cuts him. My guess is he leaves town after successfully contesting Dina’s will?

If someone can explain to me what the Summer/Kyle/Lola mess is that would be good, cause right now Summer is acting like her mother. 

• Members

Instead of making him Dina and Stuart Brooks grandson. I agree with someone who said on Twitter he should've been Jack's son with Leanna Love instead. At least his rivalry with Kyle would've made more sense than it does now. 

I like Tyler as an actor. But I wouldn't mind if he winds up on DAYS as Andrew Donovan. 

• Members

His acting chops were exceedingly thin but he had more male/male chemistry with Kyle than any of the women on the show.  The writers could have kept him a bad bi boy and wrote a story about Kyle going gay with him in the past but choosing to be with a woman now. That triangle would have been more interesting. The other problem was the gal playing Summer; she's been botoxed/fillered to death and it's painful to watch her.  Finally, Josh Griffith's stories have been horribly bad or horribly boring.