Ron Carlivati gets married

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm shocked at how awful people have been in this thread. Regardless of what you think of someone as a writer, surely seeing someone celebrate their relationship is a good thing? Especially in a godawful year like this. 

• Members

Congrats to the happy couple! I think they look cute together.

I know his writing gets a lot of hatred and I think a lot of that is justified by what I read about his stories, but the short year I watched OLTL I felt he got a lot of things right.

• Members

He was a competent writer for about a year.

I'm not going to say anything about his husband or his looks, but a gay writer who tells viewers that gay men fake hate crimes for sympathy and try to rape straight men will never get any "atta boy" reaction from me. He stabbed us in the back. 

• Members

Uh...on one hand, I would say congrats.

On the other...this is the first I have seen him with this guy. Usually when he comes up in pictures over the years and I see him with a guy it was a black guy who I am understandably confused cuz the only guy is who I always see when I see him in a couple.

And on yet another hand...the shade in him (fun or not) is hilarious.

And on yet another (I'm a Gem), hit or miss, I don't hate his writings, but I remember when he wrote soooo much better. And I still feels he has his moments. I just wish he had more of them.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why, thank you.

uh...*shrugs* I don't think I am losing my mind. I want to say as far back as his OLTL days that unless the black guy was a writer on the show, when he was pictures in the magazine he was always with this black guy. Once I realized he was gay, I just assumed since they always were in pictures together they were together. Since this is the first time I've seen THIS guy, I don't know what to think of who the other guy was. Especially since you all say RC has been with this one for years.