DAYS: Another one bites the dust

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That interview! 

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah after I was released from my contract I decided to.... take a break. 

That is just too sad to think about. Man has 19 years of primetime experience and comes back to Days which is a shamble of what it was in the late 90's when he left. There's a James Franco memoir in there somewhere.  Honestly, I doubt Jensen would come back even if it was for the final episode. 

Real talk though, I can't imagine any Daytime actors coming onto Days at this point Billy Miller, Jacob Young or any other notable talent. Days basically just told every one they weren't willing to commit to a schedule, and the cast likely work for pennies on dollars as it is. That's a far cry from what Miller and Young are used to working on Bell soaps and for GH which has at least not sunken as far as Days. I can't think of many people who would want to work on the sinking ship that is Days, even if they are currently unemployed. 

Edited by Skin

• Members

They would probably be fine with killing Jack a millionth time, especially our savior Ron.

I'd be surprised if anyone at the show, or most of the conservative fanbase, has any real problem with what Reeves said. If she does go it will probably be down to budget. 

The show is so dead now I'm surprised it even has an active Twitter base. 

The Ciara/Ben relationship is so disgusting and the show's Ben propping will seemingly never end. I notice he isn't said to be leaving. I guess he knows this is the best he'll get. 

Greg Vaughan always deserved better than what DAYS gave him. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Hi Jason: in her interview, KA mentions that she filmed her last episode before covid break and that it would air on 10/15. Jason47's Days production schedule list mentions that 10/5 was the last episode taped before the break. How can that be since they moved up all the dates anyway to cover the summer olympics?

2020:
Week of 1/6/20-1/10/20 DARK WEEK # 1
Week of 1/13/20-1/17/20 DARK WEEK # 2
Week of 1/20/20-1/24/20 DARK WEEK # 3
Week of 1/27/20-1/31/20 DARK WEEK # 4 
Week of 2/3/20-2/7/20 # 13913-13920 (airing 8/10/20-8/19/20)
Week of 2/10/20-2/14/20 # 13921-13927 (airing 8/20/20-8/28/20)
Week of 2/17/20-2/21/20 DARK WEEK # 5
Week of 2/24/20-2/28/20 # 13928-13935 (airing 8/31/20-9/10/20)
Week of 3/2/20-3/6/20 # 13936-13942 (airing 9/11/20-9/23/20)
Week of 3/9/20-3/13/20 # 13943-13950 (airing 9/24/20-10/5/20)
Week of 3/16/20-3/20/20 DARK WEEK # 6
PRODUCTION SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY DUE TO PANDEMIC

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2020/07/24/kristian-alfonso-weighs-in-on-days-exit

• Members

ARE YOU KIDDING??? I finally got to see Eric and Nicole together ANNNND get married and HE'S LEAVING????

Please register in order to view this content

At least have them leave together.

Thank you ever so much for the confirmation.

Now if someone would confirm for sure CB (and LK who I hope is not leaving) with an article...I think I will be all set with the current lists of going.

She started great and still was a find IMHO, but I agree with the rest of you. Chemistry with RSW yes. But unless they were going to redeem him properly (or make him a grey hero), they shouldn't be together. And Good Guy Ben has already proven to be bland.