Soaps Returning To Production

• Members

I've known them to do maybe scenes from 5 or 6 episodes in a day. Never known them to do 15 episodes in a day.

In any event, whatever is taped averages out to about 1.5 episodes of material per day. That's why they average 7.5 episodes a week.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Three Months is not the idea of rushing to me. If they had gone back in 2 weeks as originally thought  that would be rushing. 

It sounds Like Brad has been working on this since March and they just need all their testing capabilities in place which is a good idea

I do wonder if Days, GH & YR have been planning all these months for their returns?

• Members

Lol I know the other soaps are happy for B&B to be the guinea pig. 

I will say a few days isn't a big deal but it does seem they weren't as prepared as Brad claimed and it kind of takes the wind out of the sails after doing all those interviews about how ready they are. 

But if B&B doesn't have enough tests for their small ass cast I don't know what Y&R amd GH are going to do. 

• Members

B&B is clearly TV’s guinea pig. I’m sure behind the scenes everybody is watching how it goes to determine next steps. I didn’t expect it to be flawless so it’s nice they’re actually stopping to try and retool the testing aspect.